dCi problems

Hi all,
I bought a dCi a month ago and I found few problems on the car.

The first one is ABS light is on all the time after start up, the seller said he changed the battery and then the light came up, he said I just need to bring the car to radio shop and they will help me to reset something (maybe ECU or something else cos I cant really remember what it was)

The second problem is since 2 days ago my car has a problem on starting the engine, but this only happened after I drove the car for a while and when i want to run the car on first gear, the engine just stall and cant start again, while the battery light is on however the battery has no problem.

The third problem is the car seems losing some power, it's just like the engine stop running for 1 or 2 second and the rev doesnt goes up!

I reckon the second and the third problem is because of Fuel Filter, but I'm not 100% sure so wanna ask if any of u can offer some help or advice... and the thing is I don't really know where fuel filter is as I couldnt find any dCi repair manual...
or it could be clutch for the third problem I guess, cos my car is 100000miles now and the clutch is harder than normal, however I'm not sure if it's clutch causing this problem

for the first problem, anyone know what's the reason? Is it a faulty ABS sensor or I can try radio shop (as what the previous owner said)?

Cheers
K