date for the next meet??

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
Ok sorry to be a pain but can we start thinking of a date for our next meet Stanni :blush: you did offer to arrange this one :laugh:

Show season starts end of this month for us so really need a date to makesure we are free :D as time is limited with hubster being so busy with work then other car shows/meets with other clubs.

So pweaseeeeeeeee lets get a date sorted (Y)

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
as long as i have dates well in advance so we can decide wich meets to go too, being members of 3 car clubs sometimes the diary is full and we just cant make them all :(

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
bumpppppppppppppppp

come on scottish members lets get a date sorted, ive got my first official car show this week and diary is looking pretty full so really need a date asap so i can makesure im free for it :D

*sorry to be a pest again* :wasntme:

Last one was pretty much on Weestar and our doorstep. What about one further north/east this time?

Or we could all just meet at Mullets house? LOL!:laugh:

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
right someone pick a date someone else pick a location and someone else pick a time simplesssssssssssssss :p times dragged on since our last meet now so lets get our fingers out :p

or could just do strathy park again :laugh::laugh:

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
just rape her

wtf?!?!?!?!?!

anyhoo if yous set a definate date time and place hopefully we can be there aslong as its child and dog friendly LOL *just got a wee dog who hates being left for any length of time on his own :down:* and aslong as we havent already got a show on the same day lol *most of our show dates are sundays :)

how close to the border are these places? as im up near the border from 24th till 3 or 4th so will be good if its within good distance!

Don't know where in borders you will be but used Carlisle to give an idea of distance.

Dunkeld - 155mls
Pitlochry - 167mls
Kircaldy - 132mls

I am pretty much free weekends from August, last 2 weeks in July have got birthdays and #### ups so a bit busy then.

ah ouch well carlise is about 30m from where im staying so that will be a trek and a half to be honest! i didnt even travel that far for japfest!!! ill stick to the brighton meet!

sorry guys didnt realise it would be so far otherwise i would have came if it were the right dates

That's fair enough, if it is either of these locations I am looking at a max of 40 miles so it would be a fair bit further for you.

I don't know the places that well so can't help with a spot to meet up I'm afraid.

if i came from home here in london it would be 500 miles and more! so after doing the 360miles to my aunts and then having to go another 150-170 will be a little much