date for the next meet??

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
Ok sorry to be a pain but can we start thinking of a date for our next meet Stanni :blush: you did offer to arrange this one :laugh:

Show season starts end of this month for us so really need a date to makesure we are free :D as time is limited with hubster being so busy with work then other car shows/meets with other clubs.

So pweaseeeeeeeee lets get a date sorted (Y)

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
as long as i have dates well in advance so we can decide wich meets to go too, being members of 3 car clubs sometimes the diary is full and we just cant make them all :(

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
bumpppppppppppppppp

come on scottish members lets get a date sorted, ive got my first official car show this week and diary is looking pretty full so really need a date asap so i can makesure im free for it :D

*sorry to be a pest again* :wasntme:

Last one was pretty much on Weestar and our doorstep. What about one further north/east this time?

Or we could all just meet at Mullets house? LOL!:laugh:

I'd be happy to meet up but depends on the date. My work are a pain in the a!* about getting weekends off so I need plenty notice!

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
right someone pick a date someone else pick a location and someone else pick a time simplesssssssssssssss :p times dragged on since our last meet now so lets get our fingers out :p

or could just do strathy park again :laugh::laugh:

i no longer work for that company!

pretty much anytime suits me now! happy to meet most places! Would be good to put names to faces!

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
just rape her
wtf?!?!?!?!?!

anyhoo if yous set a definate date time and place hopefully we can be there aslong as its child and dog friendly LOL *just got a wee dog who hates being left for any length of time on his own :down:* and aslong as we havent already got a show on the same day lol *most of our show dates are sundays :)

gtsnissanb

Club Member
Official MSC Trader
Saw the title for this thread and thought bet you husband won't like you having a date for the next meet lol

will930

Club Member
how close to the border are these places? as im up near the border from 24th till 3 or 4th so will be good if its within good distance!

Don't know where in borders you will be but used Carlisle to give an idea of distance.

Dunkeld - 155mls
Pitlochry - 167mls
Kircaldy - 132mls

I am pretty much free weekends from August, last 2 weeks in July have got birthdays and #### ups so a bit busy then.

will930

Club Member
ah ouch well carlise is about 30m from where im staying so that will be a trek and a half to be honest! i didnt even travel that far for japfest!!! ill stick to the brighton meet!

sorry guys didnt realise it would be so far otherwise i would have came if it were the right dates

That's fair enough, if it is either of these locations I am looking at a max of 40 miles so it would be a fair bit further for you.

I don't know the places that well so can't help with a spot to meet up I'm afraid.

will930

Club Member
if i came from home here in london it would be 500 miles and more! so after doing the 360miles to my aunts and then having to go another 150-170 will be a little much

OP
OP
weestar84

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
Saw the title for this thread and thought bet you husband won't like you having a date for the next meet lol

:eek: my hubby will be there in Vipple :p so no he doesn't have a problem with me setting any dates so hush :laugh::laugh::laugh: