Dash removal

pork

Club Member
Need to take dash out so I can run wires and hoses to inside off car from engine do I can wire/plumb in all these gauges.

Is it a 2 man job? Any hidden nastys that I should look out for?

post pics as i think i need to do this to look at why my passenger side does not clear the window like the drivers side..

i was thinking a leaf in the blower pipe or something :confused:

hopefully I don't have the same issue as you do so don't take it for granted if it isn't too nasty to look.

Yet can you display a pic of your dash so that we can have a look at it?

Got another pic of my dash if it can help!

I'll prime and paint it in black soon as the white colour tough perfectly matches the car's new body paint makes it a bit blurry when reflecting on the screen.

yeah the only thing id say is be careful with the heater piping, grand to pull them off as you take it out but as you re assemble the heater piping can be slightly stubborn,
but still a 1 man job, also would agree with superls defo take off the steering wheel,

yeah the only thing id say is be careful with the heater piping, grand to pull them off as you take it out but as you re assemble the heater piping can be slightly stubborn,
but still a 1 man job,

Completely agree. I remember the dash board heater pipes being a right pain when putting it back on

can somebody plz put some pictures of micra's interior without dash? i'd have to take mine off 'cause something is banging underneath it, it's kinda loud and annoying.. any suggestions what that might be, approx in the middle of dash, above the heater? thx in advance! ;)

wiMnpXF.jpg

Back