dash dials

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
are white dials available for the K11? Just wondered cos i'm thinking of changing the dials.Or any type of dials (except from standard) lol

thanks in advance

LockWood do them for the Pulsars, 200SX and Sunny, Aint seen any for the Micra. Give them a Try.

I went Custom only thing was I needed lighting from the front, so looked rubish at night.

Darren.

you can get them in Japan (big suprise, i know) so they do make them, just depends if you can track them down. As far as i know they dont make or sell any in the UK, but im always open to being proved wrong :)

no solarice i think you are right as i did try about this once and so i contacted lockwood themselves by email and asked them if they did dials for the micra as i no a good lot of people who would consider getting some.MSC i did actually mention this club but they replied with

"im very sorry about the dial but we do not have enough (cant remember the word i need lol) on a wide spread basis to manufacture dials for this type of car"

so there you have it that wot i got told anyway if anyone else wants to have ago at emailing lockwood and have more success then i say CONGRATS lol. just remember to post about it if you do succeed.

Back