Darker tail lights

Hi all,

I'm trying to go with a black and silver theme on my K12 and so I'm looking at spraying my tail lights slightly darker (but obviously still legal). I've seen a few darkened tail light units on here and was wondering whether anyone could give advice on the best way to go about it without ruining the whole lot. And how difficult they are to remove and replace (or if there's a way to do it while they're still attached to the car that'd be even better).

Thanks,
Sam

G'day Sam,
Go to advertisement shop and check their selection of display window tinting films. Those films stay on windows for years.
I had my rear turn signals taped with orange tape 2 years ago, cost 10€, still looking good. This was done without removing tail lights, heat gun was used. Lights are fairly flat, tint film should be easy for professional to install.

IMG_0197_zps9zepqlg4.jpg

Hi all,

I'm trying to go with a black and silver theme on my K12 and so I'm looking at spraying my tail lights slightly darker (but obviously still legal). I've seen a few darkened tail light units on here and was wondering whether anyone could give advice on the best way to go about it without ruining the whole lot. And how difficult they are to remove and replace (or if there's a way to do it while they're still attached to the car that'd be even better).

Thanks,
Sam
Black and silver works,this is mine
60e2bb0ef5a9cb7e231d180981ef3831_uploadfromtaptalk.jpg

Hi all,

Thanks,
Sam

Hey :) :- i use march lights on my K12 but soon to be using LED rears.. I will have them for sale once new ones received - before that I used fly eye which is a nice temp measure.. never seen someone use tint spray as of yet on a 12.. the lights are so so easy to take apart on the rears.

Back