danny1.0l 1.0 micra for sale (quick sale needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
Hi guys time has come for me to leave the world of micras and i put up for sale my little 1.0 micra. I will be selling it with the alloys that are on it it has done 101 thousand miles has had a set of super s dials wired in by noddie. Full welding and undersealing on the sills also has been done it has a sony headunit with kenwood 4 inch parcel shelf speakers has been debadged and got a open mouth grill and bumper. The seat covers that are on it and tinted taillights will also be thrown in. It also has a COLD AIR FEED fitted apart from that engine is totally standard

also steelies will be thrown in and it does have longer wheel studs for future alloy choice if you decide to change them

Im looking at about £350.00 for it

Now for pics

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Like the title says i need a quick sale so if you local to Bexley, Kent reply back or PM me and ill give you my address so you can come look at it

Thanks

danny1.0l

Also is the panel warped just nr door on driver side above sill, seen this when been welded or is it just the pic ?

OP
OP
danny1.0l

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
the panel is kinda warped but it dosent look it wen you see it in the flesh and it has been welded and undersealed and it has a months mot and tax on it if you want i could pm you my address and you could come and have a butchers at it if you want i could drop the price to 325.00 as youll have to pay out for tax and mot in a months time

look forward to hearing from you regarding this

danny1.0l

Status
Not open for further replies.