• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

danmicras K11 blog

danmicra

Ex. Club Member
well board so thought id post up some pictures of the work beening carryed out on my k11! at the moment its at my fathers getting a few wee mods done.

the car was bought in jan 2006 its a M reg wave, with 72k on the clock! no probs at all and not a spot of rust to be seen! the garage i got it from said the lady he bought it off only used it for running back and forth to do her shopping!

the car is having a impul front bumper fitted, side skirts i bought from willson and a ibiza rear spitter fitted and smoothed into the back bumper! all the bump stripes removed and bodywork smoothed out! badboy bonnet with a mini impreza scoop fitted. it has a universal back box, red and black leather look bucket seats, blue colour coded dash and -35 lowering springs bought from AMY. looking in to a saxo devil spoiler but think it might look daft! its getting sparyed in ford ST orange or black in the next cupple of weeks, as for ICE i have a kenwood 1000W sub powered by a kenwood 650W amp with 2 ricson 250W 6x9 and 2 ricson 100W front speakers! so enuf is enuf and some pics!

20874611575fa6080.jpg

2087461157d5a123a.jpg

2087461157d55f383.jpg

2087461157600ea78.jpg

2087461157605134f.jpg

i will get some more progress pic up when i can!
please leave a coment
thanks for looking
dan

misterBaz

Ex. Club Member
Certainly shaping up! Sounds like it's going to look great...although my personal feeling would be against having a devil spoiler. I don't like the devil spoiler in the first place, but that's just a persons taste, the other reason is that it's a very angular spoiler on a car which is very un-angular and smooth. I'm not keen on fancy spoilers on hatchbacks at the best of times, but if I was tied down then perhaps summat like this one?

206biplane.jpg

I dunno, just think the Devil one will look massive and out of place

OP
OP
danmicra

danmicra

Ex. Club Member
cheers dude! the one i was looking at was like that one but with out the fin along the top, if you no what i mean! could always make it smoother to suit the car more, still got a few days to find something so ill be shoping around!

lewic

Ex. Club Member
it's a very angular spoiler on a car which is very un-angular and smooth.
I think youve hit the nail on the head as to why a lot of body mods look bad on the K11. Agree keep it subtle... or get a K10 instead and pimp it til it pops...

Ems

Ex. Club Member
LOL.

Looking good! Were the buckets your first choice of colour tho? I would have thought you'd keep the interior colour coded.

OP
OP
danmicra

danmicra

Ex. Club Member
iv alwas had a respray in mind, so bought the bucket seats as im wanting black or ST orange. the interior will change so it matches the coulour of the car,