• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Danimicra8's Micra

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
Right I tried adding updates to my old thread but it keeps telling me I havent confirmed the age of it but there is nowhere to confirm so I thought since most of the pictures in my old blog are fudged I would just do a quick rundown. Next on the list is the flat wiper arm and some colour coding and then I'm done :)

Standard
DSC00896.jpg

DSC00893.jpg

The chop of what I wanted
ggggr.jpg

Sprayed interior
DSC00885.jpg

Recovered Doors Cards
DSC01014.jpg

Stickered and Clear Headlights
DSC00998.jpg

DSC00989.jpg

Alloys and Clear Repeaters
DSC01071.jpg

DSC01072.jpg

Airfilter
DSC01070.jpg

Front Grill + 6x9's which I dont have a picture of.
DSC02038.jpg

DSC02041.jpg

Janspeed Back Box
Image020.jpg

You have to tick the box at the bottom of the post to say you are aware how old the thread is. I'm sure a mod would move this onto it if you want.

Lookin good (Y)

Ooooo Very Nice, was it hard to re-cover the door cards? Like the alloys and the colour coding as well. Top job!

hahaha excellent :D i remember spraying almost everything inside the car...i spent alot on rattle cans

i like the joke there ;) very slick haha

thank you very muchly :) i just have some colour coding to do and taking the other 2 stickers off and one of these days ill get that horizontal wiper motor sorted.

awww thank you miss pixie :) looking at the new messages looks like you just bombed through 100 posts they all got your name on the end he he. Its very easy done but if you need a hand give me a shout, hope school is going well im back to uni today after a 6 month break :)

Another little update i got the horizontal wiper sorted courtesy of Mr Bling :) cheers mate.

Image168.jpg

Image167.jpg
my micra in pets at home and another little modified 5dr one with coded handles, tints, multi spokes and a spoiler de-badged etc, i left them a note last time to say to join up but maybe it blew off in the wind or something.

yep kenny is my private ebay :O) im 50/50 o the tints, i dont like the spoiler on that 5dr but i do like the colour coding.

that first picture is awesome. almost artistic and proffessional. forget the subject matter. look at the lighting and the reflections....thats an awesome picture.

thank you very much for a. loading the pictures for me since im seriously skint and cant afford the membership and thank you for the nice remarks. If you have any pictures you want me to have a crack at editing i will I did those in photoshop so feel free to email me some and ill see what i can do, if you look on the photostream i did one of my cousins golf its a bit bright but it was 1am when i did it lol.

Back