@ Damo - Super T grill

haha, so did I when I first saw one, but once you get used to them - and you do, every other K10 grill just looks totally old fashioned.

haha, so did I when I first saw one, but once you get used to them - and you do, every other K10 grill just looks totally old fashioned.

Me aswell When I bought me first st I thought it was the ugliest car id ever seen,jus the engine fascinated me but I'm well used to it now. . .Have my current one a year now and no problems since january(melted piston)

Yeah i own a green st, would u b able 2 find out how much it will cost me 2 get the grill,thnkz man!

I sold that to you,Heard the body rough enough on her now. . .I have another one at the moment.I'll find out yeah?

Haha cool, Its still going then! That makes like 5 STs in the MSC now?

I should plan a drive to ireland one day to have an european march ST meet!

I should plan a drive to ireland one day to have an european march ST meet!

yeah and remap my car while your here,who said 1.4 bar??????

Yeah i own a green st, would u b able 2 find out how much it will cost me 2 get the grill,thnkz man!

Right my contact in japland got in contact,its expensive enough,roughly 22,000yen = roughly 132euro delivered to your gaf,get back to me anyway. . . .

yeah and remap my car while your here,who said 1.4 bar??????

Right my contact in japland got in contact,its expensive enough,roughly 22,000yen = roughly 132euro delivered to your gaf,get back to me anyway. . . .

nice 1 how do i go about ordering now, ill have d money by next friday,yea bodys not great on her its been lyin up 4 a year nd a half now i mite get it sprayed gun barrel grey id say it wud b nice haven't seen 1 in dat colour yet, ders 2 other black 1s goin round aswel now

nice 1 how do i go about ordering now, ill have d money by next friday,yea bodys not great on her its been lyin up 4 a year nd a half now i mite get it sprayed gun barrel grey id say it wud b nice haven't seen 1 in dat colour yet, ders 2 other black 1s goin round aswel now

Would be class in dat colour same as the impreza!Yeah there's two black one's I worked on one of them and got him a new bypass valve because it would'nt hold s/c boost,the other one some garage on the naas road had it,Fair enough there's 3 black ones in dublin but I know I'd #### all over them 2. . . .
Well You can give me the money and I'll sort it out cause its going through a contact I have in japan as the yahoo auctions are'nt in English

Now its an auction so price could be slightly higher than I originally told you.
I suppose you could give me a deposit until the grill is bid for and bought by my contact and then before he ships it I'll get you address and let you know the full price

Would be class in dat colour same as the impreza!Yeah there's two black one's I worked on one of them and got him a new bypass valve because it would'nt hold s/c boost,the other one some garage on the naas road had it,Fair enough there's 3 black ones in dublin but I know I'd #### all over them 2. . . .
Well You can give me the money and I'll sort it out cause its going through a contact I have in japan as the yahoo auctions are'nt in English

Now its an auction so price could be slightly higher than I originally told you.
I suppose you could give me a deposit until the grill is bid for and bought by my contact and then before he ships it I'll get you address and let you know the full price

Wats d story my net has been down all week. dats cool,will i call up 2 u durin d week wit d deposit. yea its d scooby grey i want 4 it nd can ye put a full s/s exhuast on dem dat wud also look sweet

Back