dam enkeis..... dam splitter.......

tommo

Ex. Club Member
brought me some lightweight enkeis off a pulsar the other week, stunning wheel, couldnt refuse the price with good tyres, only problem was, the tyres a 195 55 15s. unfortunately, they scrub like a #####. theres 3 tyres the same and one thats another brand. the other brand had a slightly different shaped sidewall (slightly thinner) so i had this one swapped to the drivers side (to conquer the lowered sticky outty axle micra problem - no point buying panhard rod as the micras going at christmas) to no avail, as i found out last night givin it some beans. also the fronts are catching on the outter arch. so after mucho tyre juggling with the help of super jay at stafford kwikfit (its only a horse boss!), ive had to admit defeat and order new tyres, should be here wednesday. frustration!

forementioned gorgeous wheels:

ba96eed0.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/titfer/new car pix/hjdtjdtd.jpg
Converted to URL - Image exceeds 800x600

also finally repainted the front splitter that keeps peeling the paint off. should be lower on the smaller tyres.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/titfer/new car pix/0e7ce1eb.jpg
Converted to URL - Image exceeds 800x600

frustration over. tom.

Looking nice mate. I'm guessing you sold the pair you had on before that then? (the ones you put on after I got your black ones I mean?)

Didn't know you were getting rid of the Micra at Christmas. Although I haven't exactly had much time to catch up with ya latley lol. What you thinking of getting next then? :)

well itll be after christmas probably when the loans paid off. going for a civic vti. 160 bhp out the box?! yes please! yeah i sold the 5 spokes, so once the tyres are on these, ill be happy for a few more weeks lol

your in a better area then me for them it seems, all the ones i found were 9999999 miles away, im just too lazy. Would still love one though :)

Ian said:
im guessing 15's since the tyre size is 195 55 15 :)

yeah it would help if i read ALL the post :D

sell me those wheels when your done with em...dibs dibs

i don't think spacers would work. they are pulsar offset, which is wider and i think the k12 would need a narrower than k11 offset. i think. if that's the case Rik and you don't want them i'll have second dibs after you.
these are nice wheels. i saw them when i took squarepants to get them other alloys. they look sweet!!!!!

no, you'd need 17mm taking off the wheels, if you know what i mean. the greater the number, the less they stick out. minus numbers are well wide. it's kind of the opposite to what you think they should be.

cheers for the comments, seems 3 yrs of slow modifying has been worth it lol

richtwist - cheeky git, that cracked paint was track effect lol

rik - im getting buried with these wheels, i know how nice they are :D

squarepants/silver si - cheers for the comments, was good to meet you both

and ian - vti civics arnt as rare or battered as you'd think. you just need to look properly lol at the minute a few lads i know are on a civic mission. ones building an EK B16 turbo, ones building an n/a EK coupe B20 screamer and ones building an EK B20 turbo. i love civics :D

Back