Daiyama Coilovers??

Corbs

Ex. Club Member
Thats Gary Yuen selling them from MYGarage in glasgow. We've got a group buy on AOC thats having a few issues with daiyama coilovers. From what i've heard the quality is excellent, 2nd only to TEIN coilovers. Our problem is that those bought in the 1st group buy were far too low for everyday use, and those that participated in the 2nd buy found theirs were too high. The GB is now a year in and still not finished.

BUT from what I've heard ride comfort is better than Ksports/D2s and quality is excellent. I cannot comment on K11 ride height so try it!

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
you will nedd to strenghten the rear damper mounting points, upper and lower if thats a picture of the actual micra kit. the original damper points aren't designed to take the weight of vehicle. normally the springs are seperate to the dampers on the rear.

you will nedd to strenghten the rear damper mounting points, upper and lower if thats a picture of the actual micra kit. the original damper points aren't designed to take the weight of vehicle. normally the springs are seperate to the dampers on the rear.

Agreed, the mounting points would buckle, but they are lovely looking coilovers though aren't they though, I'm seriously tempted, does anyone want to buy any children ?

Yeah thats him corbs...im gonna gt them asap. Thanks ;)

Thx swiper...il see to that when i put them on.

lol sonic....am sure someone on ebay will buy them ;) ive been down your end tonight...24hour Mcdonalds is sweet haha...think i best get some sleep.

yeh but usually takes ages for this to happen.....soon as ive got the cash, there on thereway to me :p Anyone want a full bilstein gasshocks 35mm kit lol?

i was guna buy some of these but i think al weight till u buy urs 5ilver micra" to see wot the score is with the mounting points nd ride qualitey nd all that, so wen u get em all sorted out an on ur motor giz a review plz

lol joelh, £100 n the kits yours...will be sellin it very soon....its a whole kit not jus springs like the struts inc.

Will do beanie im rollin on 17's so should be good fun goin lower than i allredy am haha.

alchemyst

Ex. Club Member
anybody got these yet are they any good?
i want some but would like to know if they are good quality. :grinning: :k11yellow

johnsams

MICRAPOWER!
Club Member
lol joelh, £100 n the kits yours...will be sellin it very soon....its a whole kit not jus springs like the struts inc.

Will do beanie im rollin on 17's so should be good fun goin lower than i allredy am haha.
if you still have them in about 1/2 months time drop me a pm i might have enough money after getting some bucket seats too!!!