cv joint help!

Hi, I need to change both outer cv joints and im trying to get them cheap to spain. Problem is I dont know the number of splines and am afraid of buying in case its the wrong one. Its a 2002 k11 1.0 litredoes anyone know what cv joint I need? thanks for any help !

frank

Club Member
Hi, I need to change both outer cv joints and im trying to get them cheap to spain. Problem is I dont know the number of splines and am afraid of buying in case its the wrong one. Its a 2002 k11 1.0 litredoes anyone know what cv joint I need? thanks for any help !
yours should be the same as the 1.3 ones :)

OP
OP
infinity
thanks frank does that mean I can buy any k11 1.3 cv joints?? They are the ones with 23 outer splines and 22 inner yeah? btw thanks for the quick response:D:D

No, 2002 K11 1.0 has the smaller cv joint 19 inner splines. I learned this the hard way.