Cutting out when slowing

Hello if anyone has any ideas for this. Im trying to sort a problem on an x reg k11 1.0 automatic micra 24k on the clock. Basically the car has been cutting out randomly, when coming to a stop to turn a corner etc the car just dies and stalls. It has had new spark plugs,fresh air filter, afm sensor (apparently) but I think it could be icv or maf sensor.

When the car is running it struggles when you put part like the lights on,heated rear screen, the revs rise then fall and when they fall sometimes it's close to cutting out. The same can be said when it's driven sometimes when you slow to a stop it's fine, other times it feels like it's about to cut out.

I have done a search through the forum but couldn't find anything closely related.

Thanks for any help.

Apparently it has no fault codes although I will plug mine in the next time to make sure. Is it possible to order a new one? Can't find any info on adjustments etc

Thanks for your help Frank

bba reman have some info and pics nimburs, maybe you can raise the idle on the butterfly/throttleplate stop for now ?

Right to update this, drove the car today and was very close to cutting out alot etc, so unplugged the idle control valve and although it idles alot higher it was so much better to drive and didn't have any cutting out or near stall issues. The problem I have is getting to the valve on the throttle body, I have a brake servo pipe basically touching the bottom bolt, is this just a vacuum I can take out while I access the bolt?

Back