cutting out problem

hey all once again iv another problem with starting her...not sure wether its the immobiliser or what...at first it would start for only a cuple seconds and then cut off, now it doesnt start at all,theres petrol in the inlet, sparks were wet, the engine oil has petrol in it and done a compression test and they were reading little lower than the specs: 9.8

could it be the head gasket, or maybe the nats

is there no way of getting rid of the nats on the car or is it wired in to the ecu..the key for the primera was black with a red chip which i believe is nats 1, there are no buttons on the key

let me know if anyone can help out...thanks

just an extra to add on...previously there were ocassions where after being turned off the car wouldnt start, and id have to try after a few moments and it would...

hey all once again iv another problem with starting her...not sure wether its the immobiliser or what...at first it would start for only a cuple seconds and then cut off, now it doesnt start at all,theres petrol in the inlet, sparks were wet, the engine oil has petrol in it and done a compression test and they were reading little lower than the specs: 9.8

could it be the head gasket, or maybe the nats

is there no way of getting rid of the nats on the car or is it wired in to the ecu..the key for the primera was black with a red chip which i believe is nats 1, there are no buttons on the key

let me know if anyone can help out...thanks

just an extra to add on...previously there were ocassions where after being turned off the car wouldnt start, and id have to try after a few moments and it would...

try with a non nats ecu, even just a 1.0 ecu will do fine

cheers nex i do have a JA ECU for the primera which i believe is the non nats, jus wanted to know though wether its sure to work as i though the wiring for the non nats loom was different to mine, 1.0 ecu wouldnt work as its on an 02 k11, i will try it however but 1st need to drain the oil which is completly flooded with petrol, perhaps the piston rings are gone? the 1st 2 injectors are staying open by the way

let me know thanks

ScOpEz

Back