Custom Headliners, Custom Door cards?

I was thinking of making a few more headliners for the k11,

Anyone want either a headliner or set off door cards covering ?

JonnyZombie's thread with the headliner and door cards, done by me
^ http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/red-celebration-revamp.56202/#post-596529
null_zpse15af8d0.jpg

null_zps1a3d9199.jpg

Tbh mate it looks preety simple now ive seen the guide, wouldnt mind giving it a go myself :) thanks alot tho! just wondering what the best sort of material is.. bed sheets you say?

I'm thinking zebra for my roof ligning :) I left the grandad pattern on my door cards and wrapped over it :) extra sound deadening for my little beast ;) not done the roof so im not sure but I intend to keep the original lining there as well :)

sent via carrier pigeon :)

its an ok job just need to be carful not to break any clips or plstics when removing

basiclly everything tht the headliner touches needs removing then it slides out from the back of the car

I'd love some marvel ones like that in the blue I have for your car, you should definitely produce them (Y)

Sent from my LG-P880 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

well i was thinking of making a pokemon one next then just some plain colour ones to match peoples cars.

Oh and a fe black ones cos everyone like black

:)

I would love just my sun roof done with the jap sun set white and red but dunno how hard the sun roof cover is to change...

I would love just my sun roof done with the jap sun set white and red but dunno how hard the sun roof cover is to change...

to take the sunroof cover out you need to take out the headliner out first, then slide the cover towards the back off the car until it stops you should see two metal clips that slide slightly forward, slip them off then the sunroof cover should slide backwards off the end of the runners, make sure not to loose the plastic guides on the side of the cover there should be 4 clips with plastic ends,

put your design on it with what ever you choose, then reverse operation,

The hardest part is not breaking the 4 clip ends when sliding the whole unit back in.

Hope this helps :)

Back