Custom headlight

Attachments

• images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 117

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
Looks like Aussie lights. They fit.
Light beam is weird if you live in country where traffic moves, normal way, on right side of the roads!;):unsure:

Looks like Aussie lights. They fit.
Light beam is weird if you live in country where traffic moves, normal way, on right side of the roads!;):unsure:
True was looking for some new headlights and came across those. Dont see how they wouldnfit with those pointy ends. Also came across these that i kinda fell in love with haha. Led halo etc.
Doubt they legal for road usage doe

My current ones are are pretty fogged up on the inside (no rubber protect caps.) and outside. This is my first half year with this car and. Dark driving is a nightmare tried replacin g bulbs with 150%+white ones but still low visibility + the. Light adjust screws r pretty bogged up. Thinking ill just will be replacing with the "regular" models in black

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211217_092406_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_20211217_092406_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 111

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
My current ones are are pretty fogged up on the inside (no rubber protect caps.) and outside. This is my first half year with this car and. Dark driving is a nightmare tried replacing g bulbs with 150%+white ones but still low visibility + the. Light adjust screws r pretty bogged up. Thinking ill just will be replacing with the "regular" models in black
'Fogged up', are yours dirty from rain, road/air grime etc. on inside?
You can remove light and wash them from inside by 'rinsing' with soapy warm water, DO NOT use any kind of brush!
I'm washing every year my Harley's headlight, even it has rubber protect cap.

Or do you mean that reflector surfaces inside of the lights are 'corroded'?