Custom center console

Now i see all your grille work and stickerbombing :p contrary phone,! But damn that looks good ! Loving the inside of the bonnet , i was thinking of doing the same thing with the air filter housing but thats not staying on so scrapped that idea, i think eyelids would look neat on your headlights ? Same colour as the car ?
LOL and as far as the potholes go , here in IReland thats about the only thing we can take the title for , really its taking the piss to be honest because our roads are aweful! On a main road not far from me there's a patch of road 50m long riddled with potholes as big as that one , and yet we pay roadtax? Ha

Haha glad you can finally see it all :D and thanks, glad you like my work. I thought the inside of the bonnet would be different and it needed to come off anyway so I thought why not. I know some people are into the eyelids but I don't think it suits this car, don't get me wrong if it's the right car then it can go nicely but not doing it with this. And yeah why are we paying for road tax if there are so many pot holes and nothing seems to be done about it.

What can you do i suppose, yeah , what about tail-lights ? I think the top 1/2 of taillights looks better tinted ? Maybe not with your colour car but i think it looks well ? Tint strip for that delivered was like £5 delivered i think

Yeah nothing we can do about the crappy roads :mad: Yeah the tint suits a lot of the micra's I've seen on here but not sure it will go with the colour of my car :( I've kinda gone off all the tinting, I was going to get my windows done and take a look at the lights but now I'm not really into it. Looks good on yours though ;) So have you got or getting the eyelids for yours then?

nah, just gonna tint my headlights and dims yellow and see, ive done one but havnt got time to do the other ha, iv to make headlight screws first though, well that is an m6 screw and ill loctite a nut onto it where the spacers were on the old screws, iv got so much work to do on that car before it gets to the road but itll be worth it i hope ha

will do, plan for next week is to put in those springs (waiting on a spring clamps) and to spray those alloys black, and if i can find some filler in the workshop im going to open my grille tomorrow ha

Making the wheel match the inside
20130117225858.jpg

Cheers dude. Yeah but the steering wheel is being a b***h and wont come off, so waiting for a steering wheel removal tool which should be here tomorrow or sat the latest, so by the weekend that bad boy should be on the car ;)

Oh dont talk aboug it haha, still a sore topic with me :p when i took my steering wheel off i couldnt figure why the nut was such a tight turn on the thread , then i realised the previous owner when he fitted the brown steereing wheel and other brown interior, he went to put the nut of the steering column and started on a wrong thread and kept going :/ so the thread is deystroyed :p i tried save it with a thread file but it was gone to far , im pretty sure i didnt help the matter though i prob ripped most of them taking it off , so hopefully find one in a scrapyard ha ! But they're very hard to find in an irish scrappyard!

My car funds would suck dry if i headed over there ha , i think iv found a scrappy who stocks a few , he's an hour and a half away so that prob the best ill manange , but i have to say they sure are increasing in value! Im watching them sell here and they're making nice money ,

For anyone that wants to know what other type of boss that works with the K10, heres a quick list:
- 90+ Nissan 200SX
- 86-96 Nissan 240SX (will not work with Hicas)
- 90+ Nissan 300ZX (will not work with Hicas)
- 93+ Nissan Altima
- 89-98 Nissan Maxima
- 87-90 Nissan Pulsar
- 91-96 Nissan Sentra
- Nissan Skyline R32
- Nissan Skyline R33 (the boss that I bought was for this car, but they all have the same spline fitment)
- Nissan Skyline R34

If you want a more expensive boss like NRG or any others look for the above
This is a NRG boss for the R33 and fits perfect with no play, bought from the following site:

- ebay boss kit for k10. Really good seller and very helpful.
I would post pictures but imageshack isn't working for some reason.

Pictures!! NRG hub
srk140h.jpg

srk140hback.jpg

Fitted to car with no problems
20130125132325.jpg

20130125134148.jpg

I've had to leave the horn out as the spline goes from the center, waiting on a 25mm spacer for it.
20130125134236.jpg

And this is the horn to be fitted for when the spacer is here
20130117225858.jpg

Cheers fella. The hub was £62 which I don't think is bad, but unless you don't want a horn and for the nut to show you need a spacer for it :(

Haha I've watched this :p its not that bad but I'm scared to test it like that guy in the video. Not sure if I should try it and see if I'll get my money back if that happens, show the seller this video. What ya think? Try it or leave it?

Also before I forget, the steering wheel is a little smaller than stock, so driving slow makes the steering feel heavier, but it's not over the top heavy. Just to let those that don't know and thinking about it.

I gave to steering wheel a bit of a test the other day and I think it's fine, its moving the the steering column from what I can tell, like in the video above. Makes me feel safer :p

Ok I got a new toy today :p a friend made this JDM dirft charm and it lights up ;)
20130204131302.jpg

Just need to find to find to fit it now.
The guy that did this does loads more.
Also got my spacer for the hub, also need to find time to fit it and get longer bolts
20130204131235.jpg

Latest pictures of the car.
20130126131918.jpg

20130126131926.jpg

Had to raise the back :( to much rubbing.
20130126131902.jpg

Used to be...
20121113125354.jpg

But every time I went over a bump...
20121012113830.jpg

Looks like I got a bit camber here :p another view
20121012113826.jpg

Waiting for polo 6n coilovers. Hope to get sorted by summer, yes its along way from now :(
Went to a Jap Meet the other day... Only MICRA to be there :D
20130126211828.jpg

20130126211813.jpg

I have 7x13 et-7 minilights wearing 175/50's on the rear and it still catches sometimes,even with rear arches chopped out, over arches and spring assisters :rolleyes:
I've got 165/55's on their and dropping it to 50's wont make much of a difference. Its only like a couple of mills.

Looking great! What you gunna do about rear arches?
I've designed a camber system for the rear that I'm hoping to talk about with my engineer and see how much its doing to cost and if it can be done. So once I've got camber, should be able to have it lower :D might shorten the axle the smallest amount to help.

No lowsy, no likey! Let the arch see the grinder! Lol ;)
I would, but I didn't want to stick an arch kit on there, tried it and didn't think I could get away with it, so I got the arches pulled out and re-molded so it still looks like stock. The arches are also rolled, or it would be rubbing all day long :eek:

I would, but I didn't want to stick an arch kit on there, tried it and didn't think I could get away with it, so I got the arches pulled out and re-molded so it still looks like stock. The arches are also rolled, or it would be rubbing all day long :eek:
What's the plan then cos it looks like a 4x4 ;) New rims with higher offset?

I've designed a camber system for the rear that I'm hoping to talk about with my engineer and see how much its doing to cost and if it can be done. So once I've got camber, should be able to have it lower :D might shorten the axle the smallest amount to help.

Let us know what this is! :D

Haha cheers guys. Not sure if it will work yet, will have to talk with the guy who will be making it for me. It seems like a pretty standard thing, nothing that shouldn't work ;) but that will defo fix my problem.

Machi-san has camber on his rear axle but its fixed and makes the center of the axle closer to the ground and can only change camber if you make new tapper parts, my idea is to make it fully adjustable, without making new parts all the time. I hope :p

Haha cheers guys. Not sure if it will work yet, will have to talk with the guy who will be making it for me. It seems like a pretty standard thing, nothing that shouldn't work ;) but that will defo fix my problem.

Machi-san has camber on his rear axle but its fixed and makes the center of the axle closer to the ground and can only change camber if you make new tapper parts, my idea is to make it fully adjustable, without making new parts all the time. I hope :p
bear in mind that the stub is welded into the end of the axle eh

Back