Ex. Club Member
As others have blogs on here thought i'd do one too :wasntme:

This is my Nissan Almera GTI

Picked it up with

73,000miles on the clock
10 Months MOT
2 Months Tax
Janspeed exhuast system cat back

So far i've just lowered it the other weekend, the pics are with just the front lowered

When i bought it a month ago:

Now:

OP
OP
curtis

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Just thought i'd update this with a pic of how its looking now, ive done loads to it! :)

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
IT NEEDS A TURBO!!!. I have everything you need btw.... lolol..

Ace wheels mate! Like the almeras. They feel all solid and together if you know what i mean.

Damb :doh: Another expensive Idea ive noticed... :laugh: Ok how much you charge to turbo the sr20de?

OP
OP
curtis

curtis

Ex. Club Member
lol How much? ;)

Been looking into it, would cost me about £900 to get all the bits my self then a RR tune @£300-£400

2010 for sure :)

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
It looks like it shifts, it also looks slimmer as in it's been chopped. Looks great anyway keep it up.

OP
OP
curtis

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Cheers guys :)

Yeah ive had it laser alligned on the coilovers as the toe was miles out :O

So might stick it out a bit soon, but handles amazing anyway :)

frank

Club Member
Cheers guys :)

Yeah ive had it laser alligned on the coilovers as the toe was miles out :O

So might stick it out a bit soon, but handles amazing anyway :)
i meant, in order to pull the top of the front wheels in really, :) i think the almera,s are like our k11,s (they need more offset on the rear eh)

OP
OP
curtis

curtis

Ex. Club Member
i meant, in order to pull the top of the front wheels in really, :) i think the almera,s are like our k11,s (they need more offset on the rear eh)
Sorry i wasnt clear Frank, i know what you mean by camber, the coilovers allow it to have quite a bit of neg...but i was eating through tyres, so got it all laser alligned. I was thinking it cant be just the camber eating them, and found the toe was out by ALOT! lol

frank

Club Member
yes, i think if you corner pretty hard, some camber helps to avoid scrubbing the outer edge of the tyre personally, mine has some and the wear pattern seems fine :) (2 sets of fronts in 12 months lol, but worn squarely)