croydon meet

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
Every thursday.
Seen some micras down their
I'll be their tonight.
Any one else in the street scene? or you always behind a screen :)

Lol I remember watching that when going for a late night Burger King, or popping to Ikea, they used to hoon up and down the industrial estate.

Ahh those were the days!

Hey Reg, do you mean Purley cruise? what Micras you seen down ther then?

Yeh that one.ends up on imperial way area.after the shopping area for sum reason
Seen a burgandy/red one while back.young guys near it
Wasnt their the night another was flexing its mooscles. but got word back :)

Lol I remember watching that when going for a late night Burger King, or popping to Ikea, they used to hoon up and down the industrial estate.

Ahh those were the days!

Some days still exist

Sort of a "mightaswell" situation without pics :)

Yeh that one.ends up on imperial way area.after the shopping area for sum reason
Seen a burgandy/red one while back.young guys near it
Wasnt their the night another was flexing its mooscles. but got word back :)

is how its always been mate, has been going on for years. Surprised you track down all the way from yours to there. You should come out on a sat down thurrock ;) Think that burgandy ones RAT, what did you hear back about the other one?

is how its always been mate, has been going on for years. Surprised you track down all the way from yours to there. You should come out on a sat down thurrock ;) Think that burgandy ones RAT, what did you hear back about the other one?

Feel good driving these k11 around if they running half right. got a stalet turbo always dragging me down their in convoy
Burgandy was again their.shifts a bit to.
Heard not to be around if the other micras about, very quick. your league :)
Spy'd met blue corsa with 2litre vauxhaul eng. done neatly it was. mad cars down their.saw the nissan z's and thought id see jerry bout :). no joy though he alright?

Feel good driving these k11 around if they running half right. got a stalet turbo always dragging me down their in convoy
Burgandy was again their.shifts a bit to.
Heard not to be around if the other micras about, very quick. your league :)
Spy'd met blue corsa with 2litre vauxhaul eng. done neatly it was. mad cars down their.saw the nissan z's and thought id see jerry bout :). no joy though he alright?

Sounds interesting, i may have to pop by there at some point. Did it happen to be a black micra they were talking of? 4wd?
Corsa have white wheels? if so it might be someone I know. Yeah he's not too bad, no longer has the Z though, sold now unfortunately :( let me know if your up for sat sometime

not as good as it used to be really but for some reason im still drawn to it every other weekend

funny..never seen you down there? you in the micra or something else? you may have seen me down there at some point. True though not what it used to be

Sounds interesting, i may have to pop by there at some point. Did it happen to be a black micra they were talking of? 4wd?
Corsa have white wheels? if so it might be someone I know. Yeah he's not too bad, no longer has the Z though, sold now unfortunately :( let me know if your up for sat sometime

4wdrive to,thats some real standard set their! yeh white , 16's i think.
must have done right thing selling the z.let him know we hollard at him.

funny..never seen you down there? you in the micra or something else? you may have seen me down there at some point. True though not what it used to be
Used to go in the capri now im either in purple micra or red Astra can normally with yellow fiesta , is 200 and occasionally yellow cossie when he can be bothered

saturday is it.?
lets hook up with scopez mjtm on the sat hit. tomoro i think. what you reconing ? spy up sleeper man too, havent herd from him in a while on here an their...hope.......hope.

Back