Cross Member Welding?

mickey&me

Site Supporter
Hi all

Could anyone tell me a recommended garage to get my cross member replaced, I have the part... just need a good cheap place to get it sorted for the MOT around Coventry, Birmingham or Wolverhampton... (surrounding areas would be fine)

Plus if anyone could help on suggestions to reduce the Lambda reading on 2nd fast idle... it failed by only a small margin (what I have been told by the mechanic)

Just for info: My Super S has a Peter Lloyd Exhaust system installed, with an Almera Airbox and standard Almera air filter. It still has the first CAT and was told everything passed except the 2nd fast idle test.

Any help would be appreciated, Thank you all in advance :)

Don't know where you can get the welding done but it sounds like you need a new lambda cause I passed my mot 2 years running with the same setup

OP
OP
mickey&me

mickey&me

Site Supporter
Karlj = I already installed a new 02 sensor like a year ago, matter of fact Frank helped me install it :)

h701micra = Frank hasnt got anyone in mind at the mo, can anyone else point me in the right direction?

OP
OP
mickey&me

mickey&me

Site Supporter
Jay101 = not sure, didnt give me the values! but he was impressed on the speed of my car, which was worrying and he assured me it wasnt much of a fail on lambda at all