Credit where credit is due. huttojb aka Jason

Wow what huttojb doesn’t know about K12 EPS really isn’t worth knowing.

Had a problem with my daughters car and he sorted me out perfectly.

Went and saw Jason (huttojb) and he checked over the EPS on her car and explained to me everything about it and what was wrong etc.

He hooked me up with a replacement unit at a very reasonable price and even powered it up and showed me it had never had any faults from new.

Couldn’t ask for any more. Great service, thanks again Jason ?

huttojb you are obviously a very gregarious and modest chap, this isn't the first time I've read about your generosity with your time and knowledge helping other folk you've never met before, so for now you are awarded a halo ?

not sure if this is how to contact you huttojb i have a micra 2005 and the power steering has gone faulty i have read it and it is saying the positive power is incorrect can you advise if this is how i contact you

Hi Jason, my daugther bought a 1.0S Mar 05 Micra 55k miles for £500, a month ago which was sitting on the driveway until passing her driving test on Fri past, insurance £1300 and took it out today to get some tyres and on the way back the PS fault light came on and steering heavy. I've seen posts about WD40 on EPS fuse, clearing fault codes, replacing with scrapyard unit, repairing existing unit and replacing with new EPS...but you seemed to have most knowledge on matter...can you help?

Back