208.8 KB · Views: 402
  • DSC01896.jpg
    DSC01896.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 361
  • DSC01903.jpg
    DSC01903.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 383
It looks like wood panelling from a cruise yacht or something! haha

lol i was thinking the same lol although i was going to say THE DASH LOOKS LIKE A BOATS DECK!!! lol looks certainly different nice that its a turbo ma09 :D

GOOD FIND! ;)

i wonder how the wooden dash would fair up in our NCAP test lol, i reckon the test drivers will bust their heads open lol.

a bit harsh dont you think lol :p

NO

its all black or white to Baz! :D

(Y)Thats me ,hate tacky heaps that could have been a nice car.Like for Instance some of Speedles and Arnolds work,Brilliant! One or two on the site are just like loads of crappy pics with ####e not subtle mods and they just ruin the car(better off leaving them standard). . . .Nice super s kit,lowered on wide 14"-15" rims(jdm style otherwise tacky),nice seats ,clean interior,nice system,nice exhaust, perfect!Thats the way to do a k10 imo

(Y)Thats me ,hate tacky heaps that could have been a nice car.Like for Instance some of Speedles and Arnolds work,Brilliant! One or two on the site are just like loads of crappy pics with ####e not subtle mods and they just ruin the car(better off leaving them standard). . . .Nice super s kit,lowered on wide 14"-15" rims(jdm style otherwise tacky),nice seats ,clean interior,nice system,nice exhaust, perfect!Thats the way to do a k10 imo

Agreed! And even though I plan to have a three tone paint job at some point, the whole patch work look just comes off looking cheap (ie. black bonnet, blue wings, white bumper :sick:) kind of ironic considering the LV interior lol

How boring would it be if there was only one 'right' way to modify a car.

The only people that need to be shot are the guys that go around telling everyone their way is right, and everyone elses, is wrong.

Agreed! And even though I plan to have a three tone paint job at some point, the whole patch work look just comes off looking cheap (ie. black bonnet, blue wings, white bumper :sick:) kind of ironic considering the LV interior lol

The rally style ? I'd like that tbh

How boring would it be if there was only one 'right' way to modify a car.

The only people that need to be shot are the guys that go around telling everyone their way is right, and everyone elses, is wrong.

Obviously touched a nerve there,

Back