crazy idea

hey there i dont own a k10 but i had an idea for one so tell me what you as k10 owners think sorry my photo shop is bad and i stole the pic off Google so sorry if its yours

k10.jpg

its been done a few times. and done a fair bit with k11's. if done properly you will need to renforce the rear as your lossing the roof so a lot of extra weight

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
There is a lot of body flex in a k10 as it is, for example, if you jack up the front corner and open the drivers door it drags along the bottom of the kick plate inside the door where it doesnt normally. Im not going to say dont do it as i would like to see it done but it would have to be properly reinforced etc ;)

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
That's an old photo of mine.

I must say I thought about it after seeing the K11 done on JAE last year - but due to lack of another car to drive for work in the time being didn't persue the idea.

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
That's an old photo of mine.

I must say I thought about it after seeing the K11 done on JAE last year - but due to lack of another car to drive for work in the time being didn't persue the idea.

i think we talked about this at JAE last year in some detail lol that k11 was awsome!