Crank sensor?

Hi Micra 2006, engine starts but is hard to but then lacks power
Fault code is crankshaft sensor, replaced it and it’s no different, pretty confident it’s not the timing chain, could it be the cam sensor?

I think you are refering to a petrol version when you mention a timing chain, there was an early fault with low tensile chain links fitted to some models which stretched, and can show up as a crank sensor fault, first change your spark plugs and air filter and put a benzine additive in to the petrol as i think you are on the E10 fuel, this can cause difficulties in starting and stalling issues. small cost improvements in servicing will help narrow down your faults before you delve deeper.:unsure:

OP
OP
G
I think you are refering to a petrol version when you mention a timing chain, there was an early fault with low tensile chain links fitted to some models which stretched, and can show up as a crank sensor fault, first change your spark plugs and air filter and put a benzine additive in to the petrol as i think you are on the E10 fuel, this can cause difficulties in starting and stalling issues. small cost improvements in servicing will help narrow down your faults before you delve deeper.:unsure:
Will check plugs but would it not throw a misfire cylinder code? I’m thinking chain may have slipped now

Don't rely on error codes all the time, I had no error faults and engine was hard to start when cold, but 3 of the 4 glow plugs were burnt out, also alternator was not charging battery fully. the E10 fuel can also cause starting and stalling issues.