Crank sensor error P0335

Hi
Have a problem with Micra c+c 1.6 sr
New clutch fitted by garage now shows error Po335 fitted new crank sensor checked wiring
Only problem engine has to have 3 attempts before it fires runs ok then rpm ok etc
Garage suggestions is stretched timing chain but why has this only happened after new clutch? Any ideas appreciated ?

hi

The whole lot has been disturbed changing the clutch, I have read somewhere that garages always say that (for more work), main problem as Manuel states is connectors in the wiring loom, wait for warm weather and go up and down the wiring loom squeezing and pulling/pushing GENTLE, if this does not sort check connectors for any corrosion that may have got onto the terminals, I know its a pain but these things do happen and Renault Clio and Modus suffer same mysteries!!:rolleyes:

hi

The whole lot has been disturbed changing the clutch, I have read somewhere that garages always say that (for more work), main problem as Manuel states is connectors in the wiring loom, wait for warm weather and go up and down the wiring loom squeezing and pulling/pushing GENTLE, if this does not sort check connectors for any corrosion that may have got onto the terminals, I know its a pain but these things do happen and Renault Clio and Modus suffer same mysteries!!:rolleyes:
Thanks I meant to post on this but you are correct it was loose connection at sensor!! Was annoyed garage didnt notice ?

Back