Covering K11 roof with vinyl chequered flag (Austin Mini like)

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
I had the idea today seeing a black Swift with a stock white chequered flag.
Do you have pictures, website to buy custom vinyl sticks or any other advice to make it properly ?
Thank you ;)
Seb

only ones i can find are in Craig's topic

Photo00492.jpg

Photo0050.jpg

Aha, I get you now Chris. It does indeed look good. Black/white check on a black car would look good, but squares instead of diamonds (Y)

All Seb would need to do is measure what size he wants and get the squares cut,any vinyl/graphics company would be able to do that :)

Exactly, can't even be massively expensive to do. And not too hard to fit them yourself either, if it's seperate squares instead of one massive piece (Y)

Seb! I had exactly the same idea mate.... as my car is white, I would love some black square vinyls put on my roof to give the chequered effect... anyone got a rough estimation of cost??

Fablon is completely different stuff lol i've got 2 cars in my club completely wrapped in it,heres one of them:

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2501.jpg

A friend of mine who does all my vinyl usually charges £1.00 per square,if thats any help?

seb,,,,,,,,,the way your car has the full roof shining away , it looks mint as is with no sunroof
i wouldnt spoil that look. its already looking the best it can, unless you have another k11 to customize (my personal opinion)

Back