corsa hubs?

AH.K10

K10/K11
Hi i was wonderind if corsa front struts will fit a k10 and if corsa hubs will fit the steering rack? I am thinking of fitting a c16xe (1.6) from a corsa into my micra.

Hi i was wonderind if corsa front struts will fit a k10 and if corsa hubs will fit the steering rack? I am thinking of fitting a c16xe (1.6) from a corsa into my micra.

Not worth it imo!

The struts will bolt into the k10 top mount if you drill the mount out from 10mm to 14mm. You could redrill the tapers if they don't match up but I bet there ain't much difference. The corsa track rod or rodend my be interchangeable also.

You will almost 100% defo need to cut and shut the shafts shorter so may as well cut and shut with micra shafts so you can keep micra hubs imo

Lastly I honestly think that to get the most from the micra chassis, you need the lightest engine and gearbox setup that meets your requirements.

A cg13de out of a k11 is fairly simple to fit and with some simple mods will make similar power to a standard c16. C16 is 106hp iirc and the cg13de is 80hp, but lighter and imo a more refined engine. My cg13de was making 98hp with 4 branch manifold and carbs (crap on fuel though) and was mated to a k11 cg10 small casing gearbox (short ratio :D ). Iam now switching back to injection and iam confident that with some swapping about of throttle bodies, injectors, fuel pressure and ecus, that I will be able to crack the 100hp mark. Cg10 pistons fit for higher compression (11.9:1 iirc) and reground cams ain't that pricey.

I personally think that with lighter, better revving engine and close ratio box, like above, is pretty much perfect setup for a k10.

Just my 2p worth :D

I agree with Machi, beside a 1.0L Ma engine is a hell of a lot quicker than any vauhall engine coz the vauxhalls spend most of their time broken down at the side of the road lol. On a serious note though, if you really want some muscle have a think about converting over to a 1.8L or 2.0L primera motor. The seem to have similar mounting locations to the k11 motors.

Why in the hell would you want a corsa engine in a Nissan???
Firstly I can name at least 5 engines of the same year and displacement that are alot more powerful!
Secondly the trouble you'll have dropping a corsa engine in and getting it to run is not worth the bother
Thirdly I'm yet to see a corsa that can keep up with my stock 1 litre k10 on the twisties aside from my mates 2litre calibra turbo corsa which still can't catch me on most corners!
Nissan do plenty of powerful engines that are faster, stronger, more reliable than any vauxhall engine and usually they are of smaller displacement meaning GM need bigger engines to get the same power because the gorilla designers can't see how to developed a decent engine!
If you really want a 1600cc with lots of power and not Nissan go with a B16A2 near 170 bhp with no turbo just pure vtec goodness

Back