Corsa drivers D:

meji

Club Member (Trial)
Well I took my girlfriend to Teesside cinema last night, basically I've never been to where the cars all park up etc.

So I had a quick drive over and parked up. Then this guy rolls his window down and starts giving it mouth telling me to knaff off and go park somewhere else, I only wanted to see the cars :(

It was funny like his corsa was crap and he was parked next to another 10 corsas, I felt sick looking at them tbh.

So then I drove off and watched Kick - Ass. It was pretty darn good.

Jack.

OP
OP
M

meji

Club Member (Trial)
should have knocked him out cheeky ####!

Funny thing is I was going to but the movie started in 10 minutes so I drove closer towards the cinema and bought the tickets :D

Not many good cars there anyway tbh. No ones welcoming and they all drive like ass.

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
Being a rehabilitated Corsa driver i can fairly say...
I drove like an idiot, nearly killed my mates i was that bad. Corsas are so common its pointless even paying attention to them. Corsas and Saxos in dundee...there like the Polish, all over the place.
I Love My Micra...

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
chris for priminister!! LOL
second that lol also have many corsa groupies round our way in tescos! what the hell!
"i mean how cool am i spending my weekend down tescos! in a car that definately should not have a nurburgring sticker on it!" lol

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
haha theres a corsa down my way totally standard except the mahoosive fake carbon spoiler on the back makes me ill and to go with the typical young corsa driver, he drives like a complete bell

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
i mean to be honest you cant circle corsa drivers... thats racist lol its the small peugeot, citroens, fords, and when they get older the audi's and mercedes :D