Corsa c side skirts

That's a great question... test it and find out.
It might just be an msc first.

I walked into the scrap yard and bought vectra ones because I liked them... chopped them up and made them fit :)

Just seen some vectra ones for sale on ebay ... as far as im aware L reg micras arent supposed to have skirts on, is their a "how to" guide on installing? Are the skirts alloy or moulded plastics ? I'm a total noob with all this so sorry for the grilling ☺

Just seen some vectra ones for sale on ebay ... as far as im aware L reg micras arent supposed to have skirts on, is their a "how to" guide on installing? Are the skirts alloy or moulded plastics ? I'm a total noob with all this so sorry for the grilling ☺
Moulded plastic you'd need to chop them in half or where is best over lap on side of car to make sure you have correct length mark and then cut away the excess...
Connect the 2 pieces together with fibreglass or however you choose to then work out the best way to fit them yourself...
Mine are secured with tech screws and then moulded to the body smoothed and painted.

Moulded plastic you'd need to chop them in half or where is best over lap on side of car to make sure you have correct length mark and then cut away the excess...
Connect the 2 pieces together with fibreglass or however you choose to then work out the best way to fit them yourself...
Mine are secured with tech screws and then moulded to the body smoothed and painted.
Sounds like im gonna have a busy time when summer starts to break .. Thanjs for the info

Sounds like im gonna have a busy time when summer starts to break .. Thanjs for the info
1455447986323.jpg

This is with my method diy at home on the driveway :)

Back