corsa b modified coilovers

hoopdub

Club Member (Trial)
ok so my micra is going back to standard. i have a set of raceland corsa b coilovers, modified to fit a micra k11. these also come with modified corsa b topmounts so they fit directly into the original k11 strut towers. raceland coilover rear dampers and cut standard k11 springs.

you can buy the coilovers new for £160 obviously im not going to ask new price for them, i have only had them fitted a few months, i can get the exact date i fitted them if you like. check out my blog for more info on fitting them.

so im looking for £120

OP
OP
hoopdub

hoopdub

Club Member (Trial)
030320121625.jpg

030320121623.jpg

030320121621.jpg

this is copper grease to stop them seizing, not rust :D
030320121620.jpg

070120121510.jpg

OP
OP
hoopdub

hoopdub

Club Member (Trial)
umm, well im realy in need of the money to plough into my new project, so its a case of first one to stump the cash can have them im affraid, car on the drive with gearbox hanging off awaiting funds to fix sorry

skymera

Brutal Honesty
JFVjm said:
how low do they go? any pics of car

Corsa B coilovers allow like a 120mm+ drop with the helpers removed and about 100mm+ with them left in.

These are def worth the cash!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

OP
OP
hoopdub

hoopdub

Club Member (Trial)
may 4th i actually fitted them to the car, so 3 months use.

as mr Skymera 100mm is whats quoted when they are used on a corsa. this pic is it with about 20mm of threads left on the front, and how the rear sits with the corsa b raceland dampers and cut springs on 15" wheels, some roads the tow eye catches the floor :S

160520121931.jpg

OP
OP
hoopdub

hoopdub

Club Member (Trial)
Alright mate how did u mod the corsa top mounts?. And would u do a deal on the coilovers and adjustable rod?

i tapped out the studs from the corsa topmount, elongated the hole and re-fitted the studs in the correct positions, then welded them in place.

OP
OP
hoopdub

hoopdub

Club Member (Trial)
HOLD YOUR HORSES PEOPLE

NOW NOT FOR SALE, SORRY TO INCONVENIENCE PEOPLE BUT MR INSURANCE QUOTE FOR THE NEW CAR IS INSANE!!!

HOLD YOUR HORSES PEOPLE

NOW NOT FOR SALE, SORRY TO INCONVENIENCE PEOPLE BUT MR INSURANCE QUOTE FOR THE NEW CAR IS INSANE!!!
no worys mate. When u put the studs back in the top mount did u line them up on the car I'm thinking about doing it the way u done urs. And is that the only mod u had to do to the top mount to get it to fit?

OP
OP
hoopdub

hoopdub

Club Member (Trial)
no worys mate. When u put the studs back in the top mount did u line them up on the car I'm thinking about doing it the way u done urs. And is that the only mod u had to do to the top mount to get it to fit?

check out my blog matey, all is explained there and with pics :D the top caps also needed a shave.

Jay 2000 W plate polo 6n2 se 1.4 3 door extra £180 a year, F that, for a slower more chavvy car lol. so i now have a polo for sale hehe

Jay101

Black&Yellow
Ahh polo pretty gutless. I'm sure a 1.3 micra is faster than a 1.4 polo. Iirc polo 1.4 55bhp? Same as a 1.0l micra :D

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Ahh polo pretty gutless. I'm sure a 1.3 micra is faster than a 1.4 polo. Iirc polo 1.4 55bhp? Same as a 1.0l micra :D

^ This guy!

You dodged a bullet mate, 1400 Polos are absolutely gutless, awful to drive too. And you'll instantly have to start going to meets with people chavy scenester bellends.

Thanx mate I just had a look grate help :) dose the bearing 2nd in from the left come with coilovers when u buy them? And on the bottom where it bolts to the hub did u need to make the hole bigger? Can't tell from the pic. Sorry about all the questions lol just want to make sure I no what I'm doing.

Jay101

Black&Yellow
Thanx mate I just had a look grate help :) dose the bearing 2nd in from the left come with coilovers when u buy them? And on the bottom where it bolts to the hub did u need to make the hole bigger? Can't tell from the pic. Sorry about all the questions lol just want to make sure I no what I'm doing.
cane answer the first question but I wouldn't of thought is need to make holes bigger. I think there m10 ? But I'm running matiz suspension so can't really justify.:)