Convoy Details for North East to Ferrybridge Meet 29th November 2008

eltaylor001

North Rep
Ok so here are the details for the Ferrybridge meet convoy.

Start point is Story Book Pub car park at Boldon Leisure Park.

Address is (for those that require it):
Abingdon Way
Boldon Leisure Park
Boldon Colliery
NE35 9PB

We are meeting here at 9AM!!!!!! Please ensure you are on time. My mobile number is 07769676643, please contact me if you are going to be late or are no longer attending.

Here is the list I have extraplated from meet list. Please adjust where neccessary.

1. Ele (eltaylor001)
2. Mick (2004_micra)
3. Andy (nissanmicrak12);
4. Dan (scrappy);
5. Kenny (jim_bling);
6. Hugh
7. Ian (nismo_k12) (possibly);

OP
OP
eltaylor001

eltaylor001

North Rep
Since we're get close to meet time please can everyone confirm if they are joining this convoy by posting below. This to ensure we don't sit around waiting for people to turn up who are not coming etc lol.

Cheers

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
1. Ele
2. Mick
3. AnDy
4. Dan
5. Nismo k12
6. ken aka jim
defo there guys might need one of you to transport some seats down 4 me as i dont have enough room in my car and a lad is buying them off me at the meet if some one wouldnt mind get back to me and i will give them some petrol money also

nissanmicrak12

Ex. Club Member
anyone want to know where to get designer clothes ? i might pop down to butlins you can pick up names like g star raw for 30 quid :D (jeans and tops lol )

Dewgel

Buy & Sell Member
anyone want to know where to get designer clothes ? i might pop down to butlins you can pick up names like g star raw for 30 quid :D (jeans and tops lol )

Butlins is another 150 miles from Ferrybridge lol :laugh:

With the extra petrol used you could've just bought them up here lol =D

I may be joining but I might have to bunk in with someone else as I seem to have put 4,500 miles on Kenny's old car since I bought it. Trying to cut down now fwn

nissanmicrak12

Ex. Club Member
eh?are we talking about the same ferrybridge? lol

i get its 97.5 miles :D 2 hours lol

plans changed now anyway lol wont be going there ! :D

and petrol is sooo cheap now its just and i mean just under 90p a litre now lol :D if anyone one wants a lift let me know :D

OP
OP
eltaylor001

eltaylor001

North Rep
Ok See you all tomorrow. Remember 9AM at BOLDON. Also my mobi is in first post, please buzz if you're gonna be late or not coming anymore.