converting to PAS

j.a.kelly

Ex. Club Member
k how easy is this?

ive got a competition car (1.0 k11) n wanna put power steering in?

anyone got approx cost/how difficult/neone had it done??

thanx

JK

Hi m8, i had it done, its not to difficult though, better off getting a garage to do it for you but though as it is a bit tricky fitting and realining the rack etc and fitting the pump, all thats needed to be added is the PAS rack and the pump and pipes, cost me £100 to get it installed, that was with a jap scrappy i know putting in the pump and my friend installing the rack, hope this helps m8 MTB:].

http://www.micra.com.au/information/nissan-micra-articles/power-steering-conversion.php

superb!!

yey...nicon_23 offering all the stuff for £100 but then i need to get it fitted!!!

There is a rumour that Saxo PAS fits on directly, and that its easier coz works off electric?? anyone know if this is true or not??

thanks for your posts...

JK

Hi m8, mmmmmmmm i think the parts set me back about £130, and the parts i got where in good nick, so if you get them from george they should be k as its my old super s they are comeing from remember:].

Hi m8, only place you would obviously get parts from is a scrappy, just get a 1.0/1.3 micra with PAS on it, get the latest year micra that you can. I got mine off a 98 micra, my car is a 96, regards MTB:].

Attachments

• IMG_4356.jpg
    IMG_4356.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_4359.jpg
    IMG_4359.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 300
Back