converting to PAS

j.a.kelly

Ex. Club Member
k how easy is this?

ive got a competition car (1.0 k11) n wanna put power steering in?

anyone got approx cost/how difficult/neone had it done??

thanx

JK

M

MTB

Hi m8, i had it done, its not to difficult though, better off getting a garage to do it for you but though as it is a bit tricky fitting and realining the rack etc and fitting the pump, all thats needed to be added is the PAS rack and the pump and pipes, cost me £100 to get it installed, that was with a jap scrappy i know putting in the pump and my friend installing the rack, hope this helps m8 MTB:].

K

kneival

http://www.micra.com.au/information/nissan-micra-articles/power-steering-conversion.php

OP
OP
j.a.kelly

j.a.kelly

Ex. Club Member
superb!!

yey...nicon_23 offering all the stuff for £100 but then i need to get it fitted!!!

There is a rumour that Saxo PAS fits on directly, and that its easier coz works off electric?? anyone know if this is true or not??

thanks for your posts...

JK

M

MTB

Hi m8, mmmmmmmm i think the parts set me back about £130, and the parts i got where in good nick, so if you get them from george they should be k as its my old super s they are comeing from remember:].

M

MTB

Hi m8, only place you would obviously get parts from is a scrappy, just get a 1.0/1.3 micra with PAS on it, get the latest year micra that you can. I got mine off a 98 micra, my car is a 96, regards MTB:].

Attachments

• IMG_4356.jpg
    IMG_4356.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_4359.jpg
    IMG_4359.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 300