Confirmed 2nd august micra ace cafe run

martinb

Ex. Club Member
martboy can you send me pics of your car please.?[/QUOTE]

yes mate what for? can take them from my blog or you want higher res ones?

shall i send to [email protected]

cheers buddy
cant wait for this!!gonna be awesome, oh yeah and to all the negative comments , think you can do better than supercass then go ahead, i know something like this is a #### to organise, so a pat on his back wouldnt go a miss either!!

Crack on mate you doing a blinding job!! it even has a flyer now!!

:grinning:

cheers

tHANKS BRO(Y)THATS REALLY PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE..........WANTED TO ADD IT TO THE FACEBOOK GROUP PLEASE JOIN MY CAR PICS ON THERE TEAM SCORPIO

Wow haven't been here for a while, nice to see we have a nice convoy coming. Hopefully more Micra's can join the convoy or attend this event.

Yep, hooked up the Pioneer Demo car :), fingers crossed now for the other demo car, I think we need to keep that a secret supascass, can't give away to many of our aces, gotta make it a surprise ;).

Meet on ACE CAFE LONDON WEBSITE

IF YOU CHECK OUT http://www.ace-cafe-london.com THE MEET IS ON THE ACE CAFE WEBSITE ON THE CALENDER.......CHECK IT OUT

OH BY THE WAY CHECK OUT CIVICLIFE.NET TO SEE THE INTEREST ON THIS MEET ON THEIR SITE..........TALK ABOUT SUPPORT........ALSO FACEBOOK TEAM SCORPIO GROUP IS SARTING TO GET LIVELY WITH ALREADY 53 MEMBERS FROM 2 DAYS ADVERTISING WE NEED MORE MICRAS

I am allocating 5 spaces including mine to be in the ace cafe car park area........if you are interested can you post & send me a pic of your car if you are interested need details by the 17th july 2009

wgc_daz

unlucky-racing.com
u no im in supacass put me down for that

u no im in supacass put me down for that
brightonjun09_23.jpg

martinb

Ex. Club Member
IF YOU CHECK OUT http://www.ace-cafe-london.com THE MEET IS ON THE ACE CAFE WEBSITE ON THE CALENDER.......CHECK IT OUT

OH BY THE WAY CHECK OUT CIVICLIFE.NET TO SEE THE INTEREST ON THIS MEET ON THEIR SITE..........TALK ABOUT SUPPORT........ALSO FACEBOOK TEAM SCORPIO GROUP IS SARTING TO GET LIVELY WITH ALREADY 53 MEMBERS FROM 2 DAYS ADVERTISING WE NEED MORE MICRAS

I am allocating 5 spaces including mine to be in the ace cafe car park area........if you are interested can you post & send me a pic of your car if you are interested need details by the 17th july 2009

oh stick me in!!

DSC_1949.jpg

DSC_2038.jpg

DSC_2030.jpg

DSC_2028.jpg

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Less of the LARGE fonts please

only 12 of us were interested so we openewd it up so we could get a good croud

12 isn't actually a bad number for a MSC south meet

I will watch this thread with interest and may come along in my Glanza

4 spaces are filled need one more micra?????? preferable micras in the spaces available please. mart boy deffo sleeper deffo daz make your mind up which one yr bringing lol, arnold cheers for the support.

Hi

CONFIRMATION.

bANZAI ARE GONNA BE THERE
THOR RACING
FUSION MOTORSPORTS
ADVANCE ME
NORTH LONDON SCOOBIES
1041BHP SKYLINE R34
VELISIDE SUPRA
TOP SECRET R32
R32 TOMMY HAKINEN
THE ORIGINAL ICE MAN WITH 25K RMS IN THE TRUNK
RAPID RUDE RIDES
TORQUE EXHAUST AND RED DOT RACING

(Y)
THE LIST KEEPS GROWING

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I'm going to be travelling back from Bradford that day so will hopefully time it to arrive at this meet on the way home

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Can you get any more 'passes' for this meet? Can you still attend if you don't have one.

So is it just the MSC that are getting passes or can some of us ex-Micra owners get them too? If non Micra drivers can get them, am I currently down for one?

Final Post

DUE TO THE LACK OF SUPPORT FROM SOME OF YOU GUYS, I HAVE DECIDED TO RUN MY OWNWEBSITE......WWW.TEAMSCORPIO.NET IF YOU GUYS ARE ON SERIOUS ON DRIVING THEN COME AND JOIN ME IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET SOME PERFORMANCE MICRAS THERE.....THERES ALSO A MISS TEAM SCORPIO COMP SO CHECK IT OUT....ALTERNATIVELY FACEBOOK TEAM SCORPIO IN GROUPS
I HAVE TO SAY THE FEW THAT SUPPORTED ME IE
sCOPES
DAZ WGC
MART BOY

ARE THE GUYS WHO REALLY STUCK BY ME THROUGH THICK AND THIN ESPECIALLY DAZ WGC YOU ARE THE MAN I SWEAR.

OH AND THANK YOU ED RAULF FROM FUSION MOTORSPORT WHO WILL BE ATTENDING THIS EVENT

HOPE TO SEE YOU ON WWW.TEAMSCORPIO.NET

hOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE ON SUNDAY

CHEERS AGAIN

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Sorry to see you didn't get the support you thought you would have done.

Maybe if you had contacted me, I could have assisted in promoting such an event, especially if you wish to have a micra.org stand / area at this meet.

Hi Kev

To be fair kev the word should have got to you.....i have a micra and weirdly enough i have more support with, civiclife.net, hondaculture, tr racing, thor racing, ect and they all contacted me through hearing about it..........this community was stagnent being yr forum you should have picked up on it and also made a move. but hey such is life. i hope if your interested in other events you'll let me know, i dont mind getting u lot in as i have a micra myself, but really next time i wont stand for the unconstructive critisism that people on this site seem to do very well. As a member i was very disappointed by that and that there was noooo support for a fellow member.........i hope you as the owner can sort your members out in a conductive manner cos really it doesnt look good where im sitting, ( also just to say i know loads of guys who would like to be a part of yr org, but because the way they are treated they tend to forget about join, thats certain feedback i have recieved from across the uk ) Get the culture right, a welcoming is prefered to the get lost attidude.

Many Thanks For Taking the toime to post a reply.

i hope we can chat sometime(Y)

mmmmm

well guess wat guys any problems really come and see me aint like none of you lot dont know where im gonna be on sunday.....and lets see how much balls you guys have........big words on a f!£$%£% forum..........at least i know were im going not going out for tea and biscuits on f-ing brighton beach. You Know Where Im at if YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS. BUNCH OF COCK KNOCKERS

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
supascass, no one here has an issue or a problem with you. In fact most if not all of the attitude and aggression has come from yourself directed at others here. Read through this thread again.

well guess wat guys any problems really come and see me aint like none of you lot dont know where im gonna be on sunday.....and lets see how much balls you guys have........big words on a f!£$%£% forum..........at least i know were im going not going out for tea and biscuits on f-ing brighton beach. You Know Where Im at if YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS. BUNCH OF COCK KNOCKERS
Regarding the above.......For god sake, get over yourself...for what ever reason 'some' people are not attending your meet. Yes it can be frustrating at times, no one knows that more then I do organising the club's national events. It happens, people have commitments, might not want to attend, could be any reason.

Also before making any further derogatory comments about our club, come and see us at JAE this year and experience what the club is really about and I'm sure you will change your opinion that we have 'no community spirit' because in true it's far from it.

kev

i do appoligise kev you are right i was aggressive but i was only prompted by the same people.......what i do tend to notice most of you guys up north are fine...............and maybe oneday ill get to experiance this oneness, but it shouldnt be just at jae, not to say i havent been well treated in the past, but it just aint right when u dont get people who appreciate what one is doing, and try and stiffle you. i am a very well respected person, and to be fair i have never been talked to in such a filthy manner without action being atleast taken.

With That Thank you kev your presence on my thread, thank you again to everyone who is coming and has helped out......every one is invited........................bar nexussteve unless you are brave and want yr car turned upside down.....then get the 2 monster trucks from MK to crush you and yr piece of... so as we can see everyone is invited hope i can make you guys smile on Sunday and Kev last Favour Mate Get that guy off my threads...or knowing me ill lose my cool and you guys will end up banning me or something.

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Right, so let's just leave it at that now.

and that means everyone.

Enjoy the meet this weekend and make sure you get some images up, then next time you organise something you might get more people interested and then confirm after they see what they missed out on.

thanks
Kev

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I am still interested in coming along to this, my concern is this ticket thing. What do you actually need tickets for? I saw My Cars Evolution saying you can't go unless you've got one and with only 5 available, i can see why not many people are saying they'l go if they've been snapped up already....

martinb

Ex. Club Member
I am still interested in coming along to this, my concern is this ticket thing. What do you actually need tickets for? I saw My Cars Evolution saying you can't go unless you've got one and with only 5 available, i can see why not many people are saying they'l go if they've been snapped up already....

Arnold, i think all is welcome. the more the merrier infact!
Just think supercass meant car parking spaces at ace cafe. there's a limited amount there and he's had to compensate for all car groups etc. do come along it would good to see you all.

Seriously guys
Having spoken with supercass on many occasions i cant not stress how much time and effort has gone in to this.

The last time i spoke with him he was driving to birmingham for example to drop flyers off!

This will be an excellent event.look at who's turning up,banzai ffs!this will be mentioned in the magazine,you cant ask for more than that at a meet!

martinb

Ex. Club Member

Arnold, i think all is welcome. the more the merrier infact!
Just think supercass meant car parking spaces at ace cafe. there's a limited amount there and he's had to compensate for all car groups etc. do come along it would good to see you all.

Seriously guys
Having spoken with supercass on many occasions i cant not stress how much time and effort has gone in to this.

The last time i spoke with him he was driving to birmingham for example to drop flyers off!

This will be an excellent event.look at who's turning up,banzai ffs!this will be mentioned in the magazine,you cant ask for more than that at a meet!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I wont be travelling back from Bradford as never made it up north, however may still come. Maybe see you :)

Hi all, yes today is the day for our event, I hope to see you all there at Ace Cafe.

Also there is a new route planned due to roadworks, find out at South Mimms.

If you do not know the address for Ace Cafe then please check below:

There website: www.ace-cafe-london.com

Ace Corner
North Circular Rd,
London,
NW10 7UD

Tel: 020 89611000

Alienfish360

Awesome Dawson
nexussteve unless you are brave and want yr car turned upside down.....then get the 2 monster trucks from MK to crush you and yr piece of...

This kind of highlights the fact that I wasn't even tempted to drive down.

From the start it seemed that a lot of people attending this meet would adopt this kind of attitude, and after seeing alot of modified convoys around here, it's obvious what goes on, and I have too much to worry about without being involved or associated with events likely to happen.