computer parts

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
the graphics cards just decided to give up on my main computer just when i was looking to sell it so i`m gonna be stripping the two machines i have down an selling the parts seperate to get funds for a laptop loads of stuff available so probably best to just let me know what you want an i`ll see if i`ve got it here`s the main bits

2 x amd socket 939 motherboards
amd athlon 64 3000+ processor
amd opteron 164 processor
2 x cases 1 generic 1 thermaltake tsunami dream with side window
generic atx 1.0 power supply
tagan modular 480w power supply
160gb sata2 hard drive
sata dvd-rw
usb dvd-rw
loads of cables
sony floppy drive
couple of other hard drives i think
offers on everything please worst i will do is say no

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I'm interested in the cases. Do you have any further info? Dimensions, aswell as what you can get inside them! / photos cheers

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
i have now managed to get the computer back working due to a cheap graphics card from ebay so the sata dvd-rw will be staying in that if you would like a link for it though i will gladly find one
usb Dvd-rw multiformat £40
arnold i only have the thermal take tsunami dream case left here is a link for the manufacturers website http://www.thermaltake.com/product/Chassis/midtower/tsunami/swa/swa.asp
i will get some pics for you tomorrow is basically brand new so am looking for around £60 i will include a generic psu though as one is not normally included
sorry i do not have any ram spare

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I'l give it a miss as the case isn't really my style. I've already got a side window thingy with fans and stuff but it's just a bit too big.

richj

Deactivated Account
If you have the spares to partner a motherboard - processor - some ram & a hard drive - I'm up for sending you some monies.

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
do you mean you have motherboard processor memory and hard drive and would like the other bits to make a computer if so are you looking for with monitor keyboard etc or without some specs of what you have would help aswell please

have you got any ddr2 ram?
how much you after mate and what speed what kind of price i may be able to get you some

.kiz

Buy & Sell Member
prefferably 2 x 2gb
if not then 1 x 1gb

if you give me some rough quotes on how much you could look at, i can see if i can get the funds together

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
looking at about £20 for 1 x 1gb £30 for 1 x 2gb £30 for 2 x 1gb £40-£50 for 2 x 2gb let me what you know an when you got the monies an i`ll get it as soon as but could be a few days as i won`t pay over the odds an will pass savings onto you

richj

Deactivated Account
Sry I meant if you can put a motherboard processor and ram together i'll be interested, depending on the spec.

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
160gb sata2 hard drive £30 including postage

Sry I meant if you can put a motherboard processor and ram together i'll be interested, depending on the spec.

at the moment i have these two combo`s

asus a7n8xe motherboard with amd athlon64 3000+ processor and 2gb pc3200ddr ram

or

dfi lanparty nf4 sli-dr motherboard with amd opteron 146 processor with thermaltake liquid cooling system and 2gb pc3200 ddr ram

looking for £200 for the asus and £250 for the dfi with full liquid cooling system

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Will you take Paypal..? And do you have a spare Sata cable lying about because i don't think i have one! :)

(Current hard drive failing, every now and again the computer freezes and i have to tap it, and all works again! :) )

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
Will you take Paypal..? And do you have a spare Sata cable lying about because i don't think i have one! :)

(Current hard drive failing, every now and again the computer freezes and i have to tap it, and all works again! :) )

yes paypal [email protected] just out of intrest have you tryed reinstalling os as this may solve your problem without buying a new drive i will include a sata data cable as i have plenty liying around

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
yes paypal [email protected] just out of intrest have you tryed reinstalling os as this may solve your problem without buying a new drive i will include a sata data cable as i have plenty liying around

Will pay you tomorrow, i wouldn't have thought a reinstall would solve it when i have to physically hit it to make it work.
I need a sata drive anyway, i upgraded to a nice dual core 2 gig of ram etc. system a while back, but the harddrives now the limiting factor so, its probably good anyway.

OP
OP
Dragonmaster_uk

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
don`t blame you for upgrading then i`ll make sure it`s fully formatted before sending should be able to post thursday and as for reinstalling it`s saved me a few times from freezing up computers due to th amount of rubbish that gets hidden from old software