comprestion ratio

micras69

Deactivated Account
am blooming bamboozald on this now lol im looking to get the ratio of about 8:5:1.

im not shure what way to go about doing it....

phil worked out that i need 2mm added on top of the HG to get the 8:5:1 ratio but we dont know the mm of the head gasket, if anyone has this info would be a huge help.

there is the dubbleing up fo the HG or a new nismo gasket but agen we dont know the mm of the HG and are unshure of how much strane we can put the chane under?

or there is the opening of the combustion chambers, this is a shot in the dark as we carnt realy do the math

if it comes to just trying them all out to see what works best then i gess thats what needs to be done but if i could find a solution it would save time and money.

so......anyone have any surgestions or ideas, cheers martin

machining the pistons or combustion chambers is the ideal situation, but without being done accurately then it's a shot in the dark at what compression ratio you'll end up with.

Would be interesting to see some pistons with a bit of extra dish that have been turned.

thanks for tht frank! could use the 2 HG's then. would haveing the pistons turned be enough alone?

would 2HG's and the combustion chambers opened be ok then ?

Back