colour of my dials

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
hey peeps is there any place where i can get a different colour dial from for my 1.0 micra it doesnt have a rev counter has the petrol on the left hand side speedo in the middle and the temperature on the right any one no where i can get white ones from as i dont like black ones its also anoying 2 c my dials when its sunny any help much appreachated (spelling)

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
it's not possible to get any white dials for the k11 in the uk, not even sure about in japan. what about putting some si dials in, they are green and have a rev counter:), and sr ones are green for the pre-facelift

OP
OP
jim_bling

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
it's not possible to get any white dials for the k11 in the uk, not even sure about in japan. what about putting some si dials in, they are green and have a rev counter:), and sr ones are green for the pre-facelift

how easy is it to put them in then does wires have to be snipped and what would i need off the car to make the speedo work etc is it a straight swop any help appreachated (spelling)

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
the si dials are are straight swap and everything should work, if you can find a set though. only problem is, the mileage done would come from the doner car

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
how easy is it to put them in then does wires have to be snipped and what would i need off the car to make the speedo work etc is it a straight swop any help appreachated (spelling)

i have some SR dials, with green face, or actually i think i have some super s ones too with black face and blue leds.

let me know if you are interested.

cheers

dave

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
i want black ones, but like golf mk4 luminated (red &blue) looks awesome, infact, thinking about it, there white in the micra (bulbs) all i need do is paint em lol :D

Wooooo! rool on my next micra :p