Collecting my 160SR tomorrow :)

jus me,and some are on order but i dont think anyone else has got thers yet

bet you cant w8,,youl love it

a silver 160sr followed me today he was flashing his lights at me and at first i thought it was someone of here but know one has a silver one just yet...hmmm wonder who it was.

was it a "move over" flash or a "hey ive seen your car on MS" flash??

was it on 55plate?

I've only seen the SR160 in the showroom everytime I think I see one it turns out to be the sport!!!

lol,,thats a bad thing for 160sr owners imo cos i want mine to stand out other than a badge,,the one in my local showroom is really deep orange,nearly red its nice colour that,

i think most will be the standard red/white ones or if people choose metalic paint they gunna go for black cos everyone does

its cool wen people do that,,wen i HAD to drive a 1969 mini pickup while my k11 conversion was goin on,,every single mini flashed me ,it makes ya feel good

so far ive had,,
"it looks like a beetle"
"why dint you buy new focus..its got bluetooth" :S
"what you doing? its a micra"
"thers better cars for money!...erm,,,,cant think of one",,,,from people at work and mates.some people havent got a clue!!

now its run in im starting to have fun :) non-turbo basic scooby gave me respect yesterday for staying with him,proud of that

yeah,,its what come with the name "MICRA" they dont look at the car ,jus the name

i wouldnt buy an ex-demo car cos i know how people drive them on test drives,and i dont like that pale blue colour,,the first one only had delivery miles on so that aint bad and good colour

the best thing ive heard some one say is "Its just a clio its french"

eh hold on isnt the new clio based on the micra....all because the micra was first??? and if im right it was designed in the UK as well

so it cant be french

ermmm hi ive just joined this micra group thing and i aint got a clue, how 2 work this site so im kinda lost !!! :wow:

hey people i got a query wounderd if any 1 of you could help. i want to fit the factory kit, and its called the impul kit right ? was thinking of going to the garage to ask about it but i found this web site so thats saving me to go all the way. i wanted to know if i could fit the kit at the nissan garage if ive already brought me car and how much would it be for labour and the actual kit ooo and painting it to match to ?

you want the below fitted by the dealership??? i think your getting mixed up mate???

Attachments

• K12_B16.jpg
    K12_B16.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 264
ooooo is that the impul kit nope got mixed up, i was thinkin of the front and back lip spolier and side skirts. that you can get on ebay for around 80 quid. i wanted summit minimal. could you tell me more about it .

leeroy,is ther anyway bits of it that does fit? or is it all no good? mite be interested if u wanna sell

hey i guess i have mixed the names up with the kit i was thinking of the kit u get at the main nissan garuage , the 1 with a front and back lip spolier and side skirts. wanted to know if they would fit it after i have brought the car and how much would it cost all togther for supply and labour ???

it deosnt fit the facelift version 160sr,the front splitters dont fit at all ,the rear ones do fit but the cut away in the middle is too wide so they oversail the cut away ;[
shame it would of looked good :down:

Back