Coilpack micra k11 questions

Hello people, Just some questions , when i have to replace the ignition coil pack on my micra k11 2001?

Recently i replaced the my headlights bulbs to leds, and its flashing other drivers eyes, i ajust the lights are align, a need to ajust something? Right now I'm back to normal bulbs.
https://www.nighteyeled.com/product...ght-driving-fog-bulb-lamp-kit-mega-white-beam

IMG_20180830_192702.jpeg

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

You only need to replace the coilpacks if they stop working.

You need to adjust the headlights. Just bring it to a garage. They have a machine to test it and can adjust it properly.

Yeah projectors are way better but reflectors should be doable. I also use leds and dont get any complaints. They did adjust them slightly below normal bulbs tho.

DEdgeMac

Buy & Sell Member
Tbf cheap LED's are blinding round here at night.

A lot of ebay jobbies aren't fit for purpose but they rarely get pulled up for it.

If you're going LED in normal headlights I'd make sure they're decent otherwise they could potentially cause more harm than good to you and other road users mate.

DEdgeMac

Buy & Sell Member
Regardless of supplier-ebay, Amazon etc, the sellers on a lower level are usually buying the same product from China, sometimes this gets you equally good quality for a good price or poor quality (relative to usability) at a cheap price. Many countries don't have the road systems that we have so the products sold in other countries don't have the same level of control over applicable parts regarding suitability or even legality of using that product.

Worth noting when you're looking for parts sourced from China etc. There's good deals to be had but you don't want to go cheap cheap (ie absolutely cheapest you can find), unless you know that it's identical to products sold for more, and you've got to know the specifics so you have valid info to compare them to other products.

OP
OP
CPaul
Regardless of supplier-ebay, Amazon etc, the sellers on a lower level are usually buying the same product from China, sometimes this gets you equally good quality for a good price or poor quality (relative to usability) at a cheap price. Many countries don't have the road systems that we have so the products sold in other countries don't have the same level of control over applicable parts regarding suitability or even legality of using that product.

Worth noting when you're looking for parts sourced from China etc. There's good deals to be had but you don't want to go cheap cheap (ie absolutely cheapest you can find), unless you know that it's identical to products sold for more, and you've got to know the specifics so you have valid info to compare them to other products.
Here on my zone, Azores Portugal, almost every mod you do in your car it's ilegal

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Micra Sports Club mobile app