Coilovers

h701micra

Deactivated Account
1389919246006.jpg
That's polo coilovers

OP
OP
JDMxUK
I have no idea, i don't think any companies make them but i haven't really looked, best place to look is in the K10 section

pollyp

Club Member
Wow you've done a lot, well impressed! Fancy setting mine up? Lol alsoto your problem of pulling to the left, did it get a lot better with the slip diff, just that when driving, one side of the diff is heavier due to the longer driveshaft, which could take more to turn and unbalancing the drive to the wheels in a simular way to having a sticky brake pad, just a theroy, back to the topic, going to have to look around for the kit I guess and see what's really out there, any one know Japanese as you could search jap ebay ;) ha ha I've tryed and failed as it's all symbles :( but I thought was a good try, going to look at some old mags I've collected over the years and see if some of the jap ones have any contacts to Japan! And if the postal costs don't out weigh the savings then we may have a winner but the track spec I'd prefer as I'm not into how low can you go, sorry for the essay :)

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Unless you are very lucky, anything from Japan will cost you a pretty penny when you add up all the costs to get it to your door.

An old used, rusty pair of coilovers shipped from Japan will likely cost more than a new set from within the UK.

Just a thought as they may be a bigger market to modify them over there meaning there would be more parts avaliable, like Vw in Germany or ford in america or tho I do know you'd have to weigh up postage and exchange rate

Well that would bein the postage and the customs fee I'm sure is 20% of the price you payed, its a lot of pissing about but if there's nuff in what you save will be worth it I guess but also that apply to brande new, 2nd hand iis different, only apply to certain items I think

Quick question about the BCs can you get the Top Mounts sepereatley as I ordered some Gaz coilovers went direct and were £470, have to wait around 2-3 weeks for them to be made. I asked if they came with adjustable Camber Top mounts but the guy said they didn't do them so was going to use the BC top mounts instead.

Quick question about the BCs can you get the Top Mounts sepereatley as I ordered some Gaz coilovers went direct and were £470, have to wait around 2-3 weeks for them to be made. I asked if they came with adjustable Camber Top mounts but the guy said they didn't do them so was going to use the BC top mounts instead.

Easiest way to get an answer to your question would be to give Be a ring :) they do stock spares though so I'd of thought you could get top mounts pal

Wouldnt wanna go that low personaly. I like around 40mm. Dont like it when the arches look like there eating the top of the tyre. Just a nice little stance :)

Magpie42

Actual Magpie.
Wouldnt wanna go that low personaly. I like around 40mm. Dont like it when the arches look like there eating the top of the tyre. Just a nice little stance :)

The roads round here are waaaaay too ****e for anything lower...

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_205 using Tapatalk

I spoke to the guys at Lowerks who sell the FK kits for £439, but apprentley they have discountinued them when I spoke to Gaz to find out if they made a kit which they said they were unsure about they said yes they did and then came back with £470, so for an extra £40 I thought it was worth it and you can specify your own spring rates too.

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Definitely worth it. GAZ will valve the shock to the rates you give them
I hear they rework their nova coilover units to work on the K11 :)