Coilovers

AH.K10

K10/K11
I am looking at Drag nd Drift (DD) coilovers from ebay. Any one know anything about them, apart from being expensive??

I saw those. Pretty cheap for coilovers but I've never heard of the brand before. I've used cheap BC knockoffs about the same and they were about as good as chopped springs

Sent From Hell Using Tapatalk 2..... Biaaatch!

Not a massive fan of chopped sorings. We did my mates read springs by shopping them and yes it handles well but it's pretty harsh over bumps. I have hoopdub's micra now and it's too low for these fen roads!

I hear ya. Chopped are not great. If your not looking to spend on suspension I'd recommend decent springs and struts which although not adjustable will be better spending on cheap coils from an unknown eBay brand... even more so that there appears to be no warranty on them. Spend a bit extra on some bc's they come with a warrenty

Sent From Hell Using Tapatalk 2..... Biaaatch!

I was thinking maybe a good set of springs (apex) and koni dampers what do you think?

We've been on Eibachs and Koni yellow adjustables for the last 9yrs or so and have yet to find anything better for the road.

Back