Coilovers

hi people. i'd like to know if any set of coil overs can work on a march k10, and how much modification is needed to fit them. i'm interested in changing the springs and absorbers in my car since they are almost dead. your responses will be much appreciated.
Thank You

re coilies

hi people. i'd like to know if any set of coil overs can work on a march k10, and how much modification is needed to fit them. i'm interested in changing the springs and absorbers in my car since they are almost dead. your responses will be much appreciated.
Thank You

I've a set of GAZ coilovers on my autograss micra..adjustable damping and ride hight...toatlly transforms the car..bit of messing about to get ride hight and damping sorted but noithing technical just turn knob to adjust damping and turn ride hight collar with a c spanner. . worth looking on ebay in the stock car/ autograss listings, also AVO make for micras and you could try pro-tech as they make shocks for the autograss/stockcar scene.

got a set of non adjust konis for road car and they're good too and worth the cash 2nd hand.

easy to fit..2 bolts, you'll need socket set, wd 40, spanners, decent trolly jack, and axle stands and a couple of bits of wood. I did mine in 25 mins the pair...
If you want more info let me know..couple of things to watch for if you've not done shocks before.

all the best

Back