Coilovers! HELP!!!

Attachments

• micra.png
    micra.png
    594.8 KB · Views: 282
Cheaper to get Alto springs, unless you want to go low, low, and have the ability to change your ride height.
I lowered mine for £60 total doing the Alto / Apex springs.

Yes Dave I've just checked the site and it's got some of the same pics and also no contact number. Which I find highly unusual for a company. So ppl can't complain.

I'll just wade in here... BSR and FURY AutoWorx are 2 different entities... one is online only sales.. and one is a custom fab workshop
I left BSR back on 15th August 2015 in the capable hands of new owners. Since seeing this I request an update and said new owners have confirmed the delivery of your coilovers Jon.

Meanwhile thanks to circumstances changing my end.. I had to return to this trade on Monday and with the help of a friend we're doing just that, having since moved on from BSR I had to create new.
That website and the business as a whole has been in existence since Tuesday 20th.. its now Friday 23rd.. making it 3 days old.
Owning all the photos I did, I used them on that site for ease of differentiating items rather than one stock photo. Until I can acquire new photos they'll remain. Nothing dodgy about me using my photos on 2 sites at all. I think someone's reading too much into this

No phone number... again its 3 days old. Premises and therefore a phoneline haven't been established yet. As of October 3rd that should change.
So people cant complain? Silly comment.. Social media is the most powerful tool to the consumer where complaints are concerned (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & Instagram are all available) and of course the standard email address... all 3 of them. If there's no route to complain for whatever reason, its only on the buyer's part through laziness.
I often had people say "I've emailed you many times" and 9/10 to make themselves seem ignored when in fact it was either a lie or human error on their part. Email systems are extremely reliable nowadays

Its best to ask and educate yourself on the matter, rather than speculate and condemn something you have little knowledge of chaps

Wade in all you like Andy, but the truth of the matter is that you never honoured the agreement between you and I. I have now received part of my order from March ; It's less the rear adjusters and spanner! What gets me is that I thought you were a genuine guy wanting to help other members out. I don't hold any grudges and am always willing to let bygones be bygones. Why can't you just send me what I ordered and then it's all sorted.

Wade in all you like Andy, but the truth of the matter is that you never honoured the agreement between you and I. I have now received part of my order from March ; It's less the rear adjusters and spanner! What gets me is that I thought you were a genuine guy wanting to help other members out. I don't hold any grudges and am always willing to let bygones be bygones. Why can't you just send me what I ordered and then it's all sorted.

That doesn't hold anything to pastures new above. Yes I was late not going to deny it. I left it in Charlies hands as of Aug15th and as such I must suffer for his downfall.
I was and am trying to help others but there's a reason I handed over the reigns. You don't build up something that big just to give it away without good reason. Being helpful and working towards getting the micra community parts otherwise unavailable. So much so I dedicated my free time to helping Eden at GizFab so he was on his feet and so the msc didn't miss out on parts they had access to. That exists because of me yet I don't see him being down spoken?
All of the above has come at a huge cost me and not just financially. No one sees this they only focus on the negative... The very reason I knew it was a lost cause for me. The phrase better late than never isn't heard of around the newer micra community. Yes things were late but without me they'd have been never. One man attempting to provide for 5000+ community. Nobody ever gave a thought to the fact I was struggling

You were getting your own rear adjusters last we spoke and spanners were clearly forgotten

You're welcome to down talk me as much as you wish. I know what's happened behind these closed doors. No matter how it affected anyone I interacted with, what happened had to be done
And without me.. The now flourishing micra aftermarket wouldn't exist

You gave me a website for the rear adjusters but never said which ones out of the 50 or so listed. Also I've paid you already to supply rear adjusters.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Micra Sports Club mobile app

No need to insult my intelligence Jon, I'm fully aware of that fact. I'd of course have sorted the difference
The link given takes you directly to the ones you needed. It will have been the first one on the list. You're currently avoiding the issue at hand here..

Still unsure what right you believe you've got to call someone dodgy when the person who's names under it you don't even know? Someone who hasn't yet made a sale to prove you otherwise. Telling people you never received them, when you have.
You're crippling some poor chaps business based on your assumptions of another, the whole point of your post above. Except now you've diversed and singling yourself out here for some reason unnecessarily and completely irrelevant to the question asked
You say you hold no grudges but to me it seems you do. Why else would someone drag it out like you have and speak ill of someone based on said grudge?

Never once have I called you dodgy. I said I was disappointed. The link you gave just takes me to the main page of all of those adjusters. You could have easily sent me a part number for the correct item. Furthermore it's says they're all available on there site so why couldn't you order them and send them in the kit. You've had since March. All I said to you was, can I help in any way to get the adjusters, that shouldn't mean you stop trying.
I've always sent ppl on here to your site's previously when they've needed parts. As I said earlier, I'm just disappointed in your service. No more, no less. I wish you well in your new venture (albeit looks pretty much like the last one) and hope you can sort out the rest of the parts of my order.

Never once have I called you dodgy. I said I was disappointed. The link you gave just takes me to the main page of all of those adjusters. You could have easily sent me a part number for the correct item. Furthermore it's says they're all available on there site so why couldn't you order them and send them in the kit. You've had since March. All I said to you was, can I help in any way to get the adjusters, that shouldn't mean you stop trying.
I've always sent ppl on here to your site's previously when they've needed parts. As I said earlier, I'm just disappointed in your service. No more, no less. I wish you well in your new venture (albeit looks pretty much like the last one) and hope you can sort out the rest of the parts of my order.

A simple link usually suffices just fine. Had I have known the link didn't work back then I could've rectified it, the only messages received from you are on here of which I don't frequent anymore. Not a single email. I checked high n low and came to the conclusion no email was sent

Again with the assumptions and negativity Jon. Have you any evidence to say I gave up trying? Shame I can't upload this screen shot of my current outstanding orders with them. Maybe then you'd change your attitude towards me. Been waiting for 20 sets, in 2 orders, of said adjusters since the 14th & 15th December 2015. The order is still marked as "processing". Unfortunately I can't get them elsewhere without a substantial premium. Whilst you might be disappointed like others, not one of you actually realises the lengths gone to for you. Instead as proven you assume I don't care. Assumptions have been the crippling factor for me and I begrudge explaining every detail to people but until that happens they're happy to believe the negative. Easier to believe what you like rather than seek the truth eh

You can't pass any judgement on the new venture until it's actually had chance to move on. It'll be nothing like the old. There's more than 1 person this time around and people HAVE to contact via official lines no forum messages. Regardless disappointed with me or not. I know I did what I could given my circumstances. I've no reason to be down. I don't expect apologies from those who assume the negative, only understanding. The simplest way is not to deal with them again and I avoid the problem of having people who assume the worst of me in my line of work.
Back to the point at hand I'll pass on apology from you to Corey, and a link here to be seen, for claiming he's suspect because of your assumptions. I'm sure he'll be thrilled he's putting time & effort into this community after seeing this

Last edited:
Here you are Jon, proof if ever you needed it
I was catering for you 4 months before we'd even spoken
Nothing will ever become of it for them as suppliers. Its people like me who has to deal with it

Attachments

• TATechnix overdue order.png
    TATechnix overdue order.png
    247.7 KB · Views: 276
You still haven't sent me the link though to the part I require. I shouldn't need to chase you. If you never had the parts you should have said from the offset before taking the money. You as a business should keep your clients informed. Like I said before. I hope your new venture goes well. Aside from this matter. How's that Nissanubaru coming along. I enjoyed reading about that.

Jon, I do state they're built to order. I don't keep them lying around. I simply couldn't afford to. Written here:- https://www.brightsparkracing.co.uk/contact-us/t-cs/

I haven't no.. because not long ago you were asking me to source them again hence I didn't think I needed to be sending anything? Which way do you want to go about it as I'm now lost. I'm being told I shouldn't have to be chased after I'm left under the impression I'm sorting it?

Nissanubaru like every other project is on hold and is remaining so until H701 is complete (or at leasts flipping started).. That way I can concentrate my small amount of funds into 1 project rather than several at once and not progress it. It has its own website for the the blog, but I may return it to the MSC if I ever remember

Last edited:
Back