Clutch Problem??

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
When I press the clutch in (or release out) it feels a little like its rubbing against something and makes a sound to match...

Seems to be coming from the bell housing.

Tried putting a load of spray lubricant (not WD40) around where the clutch arm goes onto the bell housing and it has made a little improvement... but not fixed it.

Anyone got any ideas??

i got this, lubed the same place (but with oil) and it went, cant tell you how long it took because one day i just realised that it wasnt there anymore:)

ive got a noise from my clutch tooo, and its really *****ing me off now, its like a creeking noise, think it might be the spring, but i used a whole of WD40 to get rid of it and its still there

Seems odd tho, after i been driving for a while (about 30 mins) it seems to fade away:S

ive got a noise from my clutch tooo, and its really *****ing me off now, its like a creeking noise, think it might be the spring, but i used a whole of WD40 to get rid of it and its still there

Seems odd tho, after i been driving for a while (about 30 mins) it seems to fade away:S

Sounds like your release bearing, mine is really noisy

I don't think it matters, it's just where you're a bit heavy on the clutch. I'll fix it when I change my clutch, only 10,000 miles to go lol

any ideas how to get rid of it easly? i do over 80 miles a day ( to drive to uni ) and its really ***ing me off

probably going to be a case of removing the bell housing from the engine.. so not easily no.

not unless grease does it, which you have already tried :(

Attachments

• DSCF0419.JPG
    DSCF0419.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 220
I'm experiencing the same problem. Can I just spray WD-40 around/in where the clutch arm goes onto the bell housing without causing any problems?

Back