Clocks with rev counter

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
Kala, I think you'd need to run a cable for the revs, but what and where to :wasntme: I wouldn't know... just trying to think logically... oops :wasntme::wasntme:

the cable needed to work the rev counter it is on
there is no need to do any modification
just plug in and it works FINE!!!
I have clocks with rev counter but it is not UK spec (km not miles)

OP
OP
K
Hi,
I went to the scrap yard today and I found clocks with rev counter for my Micra.
I took it off and went to ask the man how much he wants for it...and guess what
the man was very generous and said that I can have it for free.:grinning::grinning:
Isn't it great...I was expecting something like 20-30euro.

I couldn't wait and I stopped just outside the scrapy yard and fit it...only 63k mileson the display:p:p

http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/kalata77/?action=view&current=IMG_0225.jpg
(Y)(Y)
Btw....I saw another micra with the same clocks.
when I go there next time I will try to get it...(can't guarantee it will for free again)

Yeah, i've seen over 20 micra with rev counters in my local scrapyards....

Co-incidently all 1 litres, and all with bloomin non rev counted clocks!

*Rage face*

pardon my ignorance - but where does it pick up the rev signal from? I also have facelift 2000 1.0 (non-rev counter) so a straight fit sounds great.

All I need to find is a clock with only 9k miles to match the real mileage on mine :grinning:

OP
OP
K
pardon my ignorance - but where does it pick up the rev signal from? I also have facelift 2000 1.0 (non-rev counter) so a straight fit sounds great.

All I need to find is a clock with only 9k miles to match the real mileage on mine :grinning:

I don't think you will succeed with that...(Y)(Y)
and yes it's a straight fit.

OP
OP
K
If you are able to get the other set let me know! I would be really interested!

Yesterday I went back to the scrap yard and asked the man(wasn't the same man) how much he wants for the clocks....He sad 20 euro.(15 pounds)
the clock shows 102935 miles on the display.
so if anyone interested I can get it for you.

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Hi,
I went to the scrap yard today and I found clocks with rev counter for my Micra.
I took it off and went to ask the man how much he wants for it...and guess what
the man was very generous and said that I can have it for free.:grinning::grinning:
Isn't it great...I was expecting something like 20-30euro.

I couldn't wait and I stopped just outside the scrapy yard and fit it...only 63k mileson the display:p:p

http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/kalata77/?action=view&current=IMG_0225.jpg
(Y)(Y)
Btw....I saw another micra with the same clocks.
when I go there next time I will try to get it...(can't guarantee it will for free again)

are you a girl with boobs or something? how'd you get anything free from a scrapyard without pocketing it?

rev counter clusters are worth getting if you see them, but never pay more than £30 for them