Clocks stopped working

Hi all,

Removed the clocks and lots of wiring. Reinstalled everything and I have indicator turn signals, full beam, etc lights but no rev counter, speedo and temp/fuel gauge. No idea why?
Have I missed an earth lead somewhere?

Hi all,

Removed the clocks and lots of wiring. Reinstalled everything and I have indicator turn signals, full beam, etc lights but no rev counter, speedo and temp/fuel gauge. No idea why?
Have I missed an earth lead somewhere?

Sounds like you need to get a multi meter on the gague plug and see what's getting power mate, and see if you've popped a fuse as well maybe?

Sounds like you need to get a multi meter on the gague plug and see what's getting power mate, and see if you've popped a fuse as well maybe?

Hmm yeah... It was fine till I took it out! Tried my old clocks and they aren't working either, so must be a fuse rather than the clock? Which fuse is the question though, had a look at the box and couldn't see any obvious one for them :(

you,ve removed a load of wires and now some things are,nt working alex ? .............hmmmm

Noo not removed any, meant to say disconnected then reconnected loads of wires. There's none hanging around that I can see :p

So there is not an earth for the clocks I've missed?

Noo not removed any, meant to say disconnected then reconnected loads of wires. There's none hanging around that I can see :p

So there is not an earth for the clocks I've missed?
i,m going by what you said on your blog mate "The few wires and load of sound deadening I've removed has taken 10kg out."

i,m going by what you said on your blog mate "The few wires and load of sound deadening I've removed has taken 10kg out."

Haha well, I didn't take any wires out from the clock area :p

The only ones I did were like the door speakers, roof light etc. Ahh well, I'll have a poke around when I take the dash out

Back