Clio Wheels?

I have the chance of some aftermarket wheels that were on a Clio. I know the PCD is the same, but will the centre hole match? Anyone know?

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
aftermarket normally have a big enough hole anyways dont they? just a case of spigot rings if they are the wrong bore. and get some pictures of the beauties! (Y)

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
If you used the search button this has been covered a lot. They are pretty much the only factory alloys that fit the micra without spacers or a bore out.

OP
OP
K
SED5000 here are the pictures. Well, you did ask! Whey weren't off a Clio at all, they were off a Ka which is 4X108 pcd. They are multi hole though, so they fit the Micra. I even ordered the correct spigot rings to get then centralised. The only annoying thing is that one of the centre caps is damaged beyond repair. I've no idea what brand they are, the centre cap says CT. Anyone recognise them, or know where I could get a centre cap?

wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

wheels3.jpg

wheels4.jpg

It seems to be dark all the time at the moment so these were taken in the garage. The tyres are 185 65 14 so they look like baloons. They don't rub though. Will be going for lower profile tyres before I lower the suspension.

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
awesome they do look quite nice however i see a tiny bit of curbing! :p
but would look lovely when lowered! (Y)

OP
OP
K
Yes, there's a bit of curbing on one wheel, but what can you expect for £35? It's a shame the tyres are too big because there's loads of tread left on them.