Cleethorpes Car Show Sun 8th June

Hi there

I don't know if you are all aware, but the cleethorpes car show is on in just 3 weeks! Should be a great day with loads of cars (the biggest show yet!) also with Reverend Bob! It is run by a mate of my brother who runs Maxd Car Club and is all done in aid of the charity When you with Upon a Star.

If you can make it please come along and show your support!
(My little micra isn't anywhere near good enough to put at a show) but but the owner has a nissan skyline and my bro has just got an evo V!

Anyway here is the link for the website with all updates, and would be great to see support from the micra forums!

http://www.maxdcarclub.co.uk/index.html

Caroline

Antony

Ex. Club Member
im there as its only 3 minutes from my house...!!

anyone else fancy making the trip???
i think its only £6 to get in! perfect!

if anyone wants to kip at my house too, (saves on camping and stuff) you are quite welcome. lets show these moddifiers how we roll..lol

Antony

Ex. Club Member
i only know of 4 as well, yours, mine, the white one and the purple flip one (gloyn boyz i think)

we need more Grimsby Micra's.

I was thinking mine yours Black one that was at clee last year and there is two white micras one with an mg stlye kit on it and also another white one with a widow on it but im not sure if thats the same car...

an also that idiot with the k10 .. i thort he had rid of it but i saw it again the other day its worse than ever before .. cant wait to take some pics and post um on here

Antony

Ex. Club Member
I was thinking mine yours Black one that was at clee last year and there is two white micras one with an mg stlye kit on it and also another white one with a widow on it but im not sure if thats the same car...

an also that idiot with the k10 .. i thort he had rid of it but i saw it again the other day its worse than ever before .. cant wait to take some pics and post um on here

haha, forgot about the k10..

for anyone reading this that doesnt know, its a 1.0 K10 in moonstone blue with an MG ZR roof spoiler attatched to it and painted black and some 5 spoke cheapo cheapo alloys with balloon tyres and a cherry bomb exhaust. the thing is a complete shed and either the guy is two bannanas short of a bunch or hes taking the michael..lol

i think the widow kitted one is still about as it was a lady driver last time i saw it and the mg kitted one is a bloke..

also this k10 isnt one colour i think its 3 colours maybe 4 and the car is covered in about 60% primer.

Looks the muts nuts...... Honest

Antony

Ex. Club Member
lol. dogs breakfast more like it.

ah well, my car was covered in primer for 3 months also so i cant complain..lol

Antony

Ex. Club Member
the best place to look is gloynboyz.com they have all the info on there for the show... im not sure myself but i think its behind the boating lake on the promenade.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
humberston school???? why?.... oh, if anyone wants a spare bit of land for a car show that nobody is using, they recently shut down western tech school and the playing fields are not being used...

Grimsby Car show 2010???

Antony

Ex. Club Member
it should be, max power is there as are autoglym and the show going regulars

no postcode but if you pop over on sunday morning to DN364TF, it should be signposted. either that or follow the other modded cars..lol

b47to

Ex. Club Member
What time does it start is there any entry fee ect ?

Are all the micras meeting up then ? And do we have a stand or anything ?

Antony

Ex. Club Member
theres no stand as we need a miniumum of 12 people going for a stand. its £6 to get in (bargain) and im sure if more than a couple of us turn up together we could get parked next to each other. best bet is to google cleethorpes show and buy the tickets online or at least get Martyn cliffords phone number, that way they will know we are coming and even without tickets we can get somespaces booked.....

Antony

Ex. Club Member
im gonna be there. yes you can buy tickets on the door.... wont be showing though. my car is far from show standard at the mo..

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
i will be attending depending on what time everyones going to be there and if we are all meeting up ?

steve

Antony

Ex. Club Member
naah, just turn up dudes. we can have a look around and if all else fails nip to the local car cruise spot on the sea front for a natter and a maccies..lol

im in grimsby about 2miles from the site..lol

Antony

Ex. Club Member
there where lots of signs up and around cleethorpes all pointing to the car show... shame. i was there from about 1.30pm. but it started raining so i left. i had my MSC Tshirt on.... lol flying the flag for micras everywhere..lol

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
...the 8th is monday......... and if it's actually the 7th, which is the sunday, then I'd doubt that there will be much of a turnout since Yorkshire Modified Show is on at Pickering that day.
Granted it's the other side of the humber - but it can't be more than 50miles north of cleathorpes....

http://www.theeventsoffice.co.uk/h_modified_car_show.html

lol, I was just looking at that I was double checking on the PC, Mobile and Sky, 7th of june today, shame that I couldn't of gone.

I was there at 11.30 til 12.30 then left and saw a green and black modded micra on the way out and then came back and couldnt see any was there most of the day

b47to

Ex. Club Member
I got there about 1 left about 1:30 didnt see any micras :( gutted thoe on they way home i got pulled over and given a vdf vehicle defect form heres why
Green side lights
Black rear lights
Defected exhaust its not its just streght threw no catts
And bonnet raised dangerous edges he said

Better tgan points and a fine but im still not happy as ive got to go have it re m.o.t
Then send of the form
Also he told me i better make insurance aware of my moddifacations and im lucky im not takeing a taxi home

b47to

Ex. Club Member
thanks :) on bit off a downer now since what happened with the police :( so i dont know if to carry on modding :(

what car did you come in ?

heres some pictures i took would have got loads more but forgot the spare battery's for the camera :(
IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

I was in my silver micra not modded like yours... :D

theres a couple of my mates cars in them pictures and that leon is really nice with nitrous.

il post a pic up soon of mine.