Clearkson would LOVE this on!

love that colour........................................................................................................................................................................................but that car is worse than the skoda

Mmm I dunno. When you make a regular journey every day at the same time you often see a particular car because it stands out, for its colour or style or something. Wouldnt drive it myself, but I think its cool.

its a mondeo estate! fwn mondeo estate + bodykit + two tone re-spray = a shed! :p plus your dad will like it!

But you have a modified granny car (in the eye's of most), so how can you diss other people trying to be different?

40MPG? is that all, he must rag that thing to hot scorching place...

kudos to doing a mondeo crew cab, shame this boy had no taste, would have been good if he'd pulled it off.

love that colour........................................................................................................................................................................................but that car is worse than the skoda

lol i think the same

i think its kinda cool! at least the work done on it looks tidy and its different which makes me like it even more

Back